The Ride Home

Innocence...

 

After the practices Kyuhyun went to shower last. To make sure there is no incident like previous time he made sure to lock the locker room. After the shower he got dressed and went to the van that was waiting for him with the other members.

"Kyuhyun-ah, what happened?" Eunhyuk asked. When Kyuhyun didn't reply, Eunhyuk tapped his shoulder. "What happened to you? Did Siwon refuse to let you top?"

"Yah Hyukjae!!! Do you want to die?" Siwon snarled from the back.

"Aish seriously Siwon! I know you have that manly ego! But his must hurt. Kyuhyun-ah! If he doesn't let you top then make him. If you need help I'm more than willing to help you tie him down!" Heechul butted in.

"Heechul Hyung shut up!" Siwon turned red.

Kyuhyun laughed for the first time since the day began. "I'll keep that in mind Hyung" he laughed.

"Yah Kyuhyun-ah, you too? Chincha? Do you want me to you in your sleep?" Siwon asked. 

Kyuhyun shrugged at that smirking "Hyung if you let me top once p, we wouldn't need to have this conversation."

Siwon pouted and sank into his seat. "You guys are mean!" he mumbled. Everyone laughed at that remark. Although Siwon was considered the charismatic one in the group, when off camera he was rather cute.

When they reached the dorm, Kyuhyun took his phone and called Minho's number, waiting for his dongsaeng to pick up.

 

*At the same time in SHINee dorm*

Minho paced back and forth that night. He had to tell Kyuhyun but didn't know how to start. "Even so, how do I tell?" Minho mumbled. All s had schedule, so he had the entire dorm to himself. He had his phone on the table, trying to find the proper words to say.

Right at that moment the phone rang. Minho went to the phone and checked the caller ID. He was shocked to see that it was none other than Kyuhyun.

Minho gulped. What was he supposed to tell him?

With shaky hands he reached out for the phone accepting the incoming call. "Yoboseo?" he whispered almost inaudible.

"Minho-ah, it's me Kyuhyun Hyung" Kyuhyun answered.

"Neh Hyung" Minho was panicking.

"About what I told you yesterday. Can we talk about it?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Uhm, sure Hyung" Minho replied, holding his breath. 'What do I tell him? Think of something fast' Minho was screaming inside his head.

"Not on the phone, Minho. Are you free now?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Sure Hyung, I'm free now. Why don't you come over? I'm alone here" Minho asked.

"Where are the others?" Kyuhyun asked curious.

"They have schedule" Minho replied.

"I'll be right over" Kyuhyun said and kept the phone.

Minho started pacing again. What was he supposed to tell him? Kyuhyun will be here in less than two minutes.

 

A/N: hey guys... I'm so sorry for making you wait so long... My exams are coming up and I really need to hit the books... So update might be very slow till October... but I will try my hardest to update atleast once a week...

and Thank You all SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH For Subscribing (I really had to pinch myself when I saw that I got 20 Subscribers already...)

Keep Commenting Okay???

Kamsahamnida...

Saranghamnida... <3