The day has Finally come

Innocence...

 

Soon after the members had the discussion about the wedding of KyuSun, the company made it public about the dating of the two.

The News about their wedding became the most read article on the Internet.

Fans had gathered near the dorms of Super Junior and Girls' Generation to wish them.

Taeyeon was positively surprised about the support for the 'KyuSun couple'. She had expected fan-girls to throw stones at their window and threaten them not to go anywhere near their Kyuhyun Oppa. But not the wedding presents with personal well wishes.

As the wedding date neared the fans got even crazier. The company had to shift the venue several times because the fans were seen prying on the places, trying to plan ahead to crash the wedding ceremony, as the police guessed it.

In the meantime Taeyeon and Leeteuk made up. After Taeyeon apologized repeatedly to Leeteuk, he finally forgave her, even though his band members had to convince him into forgiving her. They worked hand in hand organizing the wedding of their Dongsaengs.

By the time for the wedding all the members were at the end of their energy. Heechul insisted on decorating the venue personally that all the members had to work hard. Even other groups, namely CN Blue, TVXQ, SHINee and F.T.Island ended up slaving away, in order to make the venue perfect to the last rose petal.

Finally after what seemed like forever, the big day arrived.

Sunny stood in front of the large mirror in her beautiful white wedding dress with the long trail. Taeyeon stood behind her, her hands on Sunny’s shoulder.

Tears were threatening to fall from Taeyeon’s eyes. When she saw Sunny in the white dress, she felt like a mother who was going to give her daughter in the hands of a man who loved her.

“Unni, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” Sunny asked her worried.

“You look beautiful, I feel like I’m looking at an angel” Taeyeon told honestly.

“I’m I really that pretty?” Sunny asked unsure. She was worried whether Kyuhyun would like it.

“You are not just pretty, you are the most beautiful girl in the world” Yuri complimented.

“I agree… I think Kyuhyun Oppa is going to faint when he sees you…” Seohyun who entered the room commented.

Sunny’s face lit up. That was all the reassurance she needed.

Happily she let the members put the Veil on her.

At the same time in the room where Kyuhyun was getting ready, laughter was heard.

Kyuhyun sat at the Vanity, checking his Hair and Make-Up for the millionth time.

On the bed were his friends Shim Changmin, Choi Minho, Lee Jonghyun and Kim Ryeowook. They kept snickering and muttering whenever Kyuhyun looked at the mirror.

“Stop it you guys… it’s really annoying” Kyuhyun whined.

“Stop behaving like an idiot. Your face won’t change if you look a Million times in the mirror” Changmin Commented.

Siwon walked in with several boxes in his hand.

“What’s that Hyung?” Minho asked pointing at the box.

“Boutonnières” Siwon replied “One for everybody” he continued and put down the boxes. Everyone took the boxes with their respective names written on it and put the Boutonnières in the flower hole of their Blazer.

Siwon Took Kyuhyun’s out of the box and pinned it on safely. He then checked it and adjusted it a little to make sure it was perfect.

“Guys it’s Time…”Leeteuk walked in announcing. “Wow Kyuhyun-ah you look great!” he commented as soon as he saw the Maknae.

Kyuhyun walked down the aisle with Changmin, who was the best man. He stood at the top with Changmin standing behind him and the priest in front of him.

The Wedding march began and everyone including the groom looked at the entrance, which opened. Sunny’s little cousins walked in holding baskets of flower petals, putting a few on the floor along the path of the aisle.

Sunny entered, her white dress flowing down beautifully like water, a veil hiding her beautiful face. Her father stood to her right, whereas Taeyeon stood to her right, both of them walking her down the aisle, just like Sunny wanted.

Kyuhyun stood there frozen, her beauty mesmerizing him. Changmin shook him slightly, to get him back to the real world.

“Stop drooling Kyu” he whispered.

Kyuhyun quickly wiped his mouth and cleared his throat.

Sunny finally reached the top. He father took Sunny’s hand that he was holding and gave it to Kyuhyun for him to hold.

Kyuhyun bowed to his to-be Father-in-law and took Sunny’s hand, smiling all the while.

Sunny’s father and Taeyeon stepped back. After receiving a nod from the priest, Kyuhyun lifted the veil covering Sunny’s face.

Their eyes met and they forgot the rest of the world for a little moment.

“The bride and groom have written their own vows” the priest announced handing Kyuhyun the microphone.

Kyuhyun took it, his hands shaking of anxiety.

“Sunny-ah… I dreamt of this day the moment I saw you at the Company. We went through many hurdles to come to this point in life. And no matter how many hurdles come in the future I promise that I will stand by your side and your husband, your pillar. Sunny I love you with all my heart…” Kyuhyun said.

“Kyuhyun Oppa, honestly I don’t remember when I fell in love with you, maybe it’s because when I met you I didn’t even know what love was. But you showed me this new emotion that I didn’t know existed. Thanks to you I learned that love can overcome any hurdles, mend any pain that comes. Kyuhyun Oppa, I love you” she recited the words that she wrote and memorized.

They got lost in their worlds once again until Changmin nudged Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun looked at him surprised. Changmin handed Kyuhyun the ring, which Kyuhyun slipped on Sunny’s ring finger, looking into her eyes while doing so.

Sunny took the ring from Changmin and slipped it onto Kyuhyun’s finger.

“Hereby I announce you husband and wife” the priest told. “You may now kiss the bride” he motioned.

Kyuhyun softly went close to her, pressing his lips onto hers, causing a series of cheers and claps to sound around them.

It was official… they were man and wife…

 

 

A/N: The Main Story is finished... just the Epilogue to go!!! *Sob Sob*

what did you guys think of it??? please give your reviews, whether good or bad... i accept them all... that way I can improve in Future...

thank you for sticking with me and my extremely irregular updates...

I love you All!!!