Recording and a surprise visit! Waaa~

JYP Entertainment's Landmark

Turquoise Ocean has been decided. I would be the main vocal, Ra Ra in charge of visual, Ji Eun in charge of dancer, and Min Ah would be the rapper. It’s just 1 month before our debut.

“Yah, Ji Eun-ah~ because you’re the dancer, doesn’t mean that you don’t have to improve your vocal! Now it’s the fifth take already. Come on, serious!” JYP scolded Ji Eun. Today is our recording for our debut song. We decided to use “Sugar on Top” as our debut song’s title.

Sugar on top

Cream cheese all over this plate

How sweet

Puff puff double double boom

It’s just like you and me~

 

Promise me something,

Even though there will be misunderstandings between us

Even in our biggest quarrel

Just promise me that

We would never say out

Goodbyes

Min Ah is rapping when suddenly there’s a sudden visit. “Yo! JYP hyeong and Turquoise Ocean, aigoo how cute is our dongsaengs~.”

Ugh… Who is it disturbing us in the midst of our recording? OMG!! Its 2PM and 2AM!!

We bowed our heads. “Yah, what are you doing, why don’t you tell me before you came? I haven’t given you permission to come here! Have you practiced your movements?” JYP asked 2PM sunbaenims. “Yes, we’ve finished the pyramid movemen-“

“And you, I told you to work up more for your comeback stage, right? What are you doing here?” JYP asked 2AM. “Geez…. This is just like a marshmallow…. So fluffy… what are you doing today, Jokwon?!” JYP asked Jokwon while pinching his muscles to check is he has worked out or not. As usual, JYP is so very discipline towards JYPE artists’ progress.  

“Relax hyeong… We’re just visiting the new member of our beloved JYP nation.” Taecyeon gave his explanation. “we’ve bought jajangmyeon and some kimbaps on our way here!” Seulong put the plastic bags on the table.

JYP quickly responded to the word ‘jajangmyeon’ mentioned. “Yah… you guys are really the best. Turquoise Ocean, let’s eat first~!” we quickly put our headphones off and quickly sit on the sofa.

 I sat beside Nichkun. He’s really cute and he had manners. I tried to reach out for my chopsticks when suddenly he passed me his chopsticks and take a pair for him. “Kamsahamnida sunbaenim~” I bowed my head slightly before I eat the jajangmyeon.

I took the kimbap and quickly regretted when I see the fillings. I always hated the cucumbers. But I can’t remove it because they will think that I don’t have any manners. Min Ah suddenly took my kimbap and pick out the cucumbers for me and put it back to my plate before anybody realized it.

Min Ah, Ji Eun, and Ra Ra, my old friends, and my family are the only ones that know about my past story. Maybe, somebody else will know it sooner or later but for now it’s only them.