Turquoise Ocean!

JYP Entertainment's Landmark

I'm practicing in the training room when suddenly JYP appeared.

"~~~~~ah" I saw 3 other girls that maybe had the same age with me. Wow, they're so pretty! "I want to introduce you all to someone." He said to those girls.

"This is ~~~~~. She has been a trainee for 1 year here. I bowed to them, confusedly. What's he planning to do?

"Annyeonghaseyo.." They bowed to me. "I introduced you to them because you're going to debut as a girlgroup." JYP's eyes started to sparkle. "What?! Is it them? Why don't you tell me before? I'm so shocked.." I glared at him surprisedly. "Relax, dear. It's more fun to debut as a girlgroup than a soloist."

I started to relax because he had a point there. If I debuted as a soloist I wouldn't have someone to play and talk to. "Okay.. So what are their names?"

"Ra Ra, Ji Eun, and Min Ah."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, what concept should we use for our debut?" Ra Ra batted her eyelashes. She's the face of our group. Thanks to her charm and her to-die-for-figure.

We are talking about our plans for our debut when suddenly JYP appeared. "Girls~ i have an idea for your girlgroup's name!!"

He's so very excited so I thought that maybe I should show some excitement too. "What is it?!" I managed a big smile to show some enthusiasm.

"TURQUOISE OCEAN!" JYP screamed enthusiastically. I and the girls looked at each other and raised an eyebrow approvingly.

"But we don't have any concept yet.." Ra Ra pouted. Ji Eun agreed. "Yes.. We haven't had a concept yet.. Please make something exotic for our debut!" "No! I don't want that concept! It seemed to vulgar for me! It means that we need to use some tight and revealing dress!" I protested.

Everybody cracked up.. Suddenly Min Ah suggested, "How about a girl-next-door concept? It doesn't have to be someone, it's just to be you.."

Silence.

"Is it a bad idea?" She pouted. "I'm sorry then.." "No, no! It's a superb idea! Good job Min Ah!" JYP exclaimed enthusiatically. "Why haven't i thought about it.. Babo.. My trainee is better than me.." He muttered himself.