Jasmine

JYP Entertainment's Landmark

The door opened. IT’S JASMINE!!

“~~~~~!!! I really missed you. Wait, how many years haven’t we met? Isn’t it 3 years??” I tried to stand up to greet her but she rushed over to hold me. “What do you want to do? Its okay you don’t need to stand up. “She touched my hand. I grinned. Yeah, she’s still Jasmine, the one who always stand by my side for 16 years.

I saw a boy next to her. Whoa he’s handsome. Wait, wait, isn’t he Jonghyun from SHINee?

“Yah, how did you come here with a SM’s artist? Isn’t he Jonghyun? What’s your relationship with him?” JYP asked her. I’m really curious too. “Oh, I almost forgot. This is Jonghyun, my boyfriend!” she happily introduced him.

“He’s your boyfriend?! Whoa you’re so lucky to have him as your boyfriend. He’s really handso-“

 Ji Eun immediately cut my sentence. She’s a shawol and a big fan of Jonghyun. She quickly grabbed his hand.

“Do you know who I am? I’m Turquoise Ocean’s member, Ji Eun, I’m the dancing machine of this group. And I’m a shawol. I really love you!” she tried to kiss him. We’re all staring at each other wondering what we should do when suddenly Taecyeon get in the room.

“Taecyeon, where have you been? Please help her get into her senses!!” JYP whispered to him and pointed to Ji Eun. He nodded.

He ran but he immediately stopped running. We’re all looking at him. Why he suddenly stopped?

And because there’s no one who wanted to help Ji Eun get into her senses. Min Ah quickly stand up and pulled Ji Eun to the sofa.

Jonghyun only smiled gratefully while brushing his Polo T-shirt.

“Taecyeon oppa, wae?” I asked. Taecyeon oppa is still standing there, frozen.

I saw him looking at Jasmine and Jonghyun all the time. I wonder what he’s doing.

“It’s you…” Taecyeon looked at Jasmine. Jasmine looked at him back without saying a word. “Me what?” she asked curiously.

“Oh I forgot to greet you! I’m Jasmine, ~~~~~’s childhood friend. And the boy beside me here is my boyfriend.” Jasmine happily introduced her boyfriend to Taecyeon. Jonghyun bowed politely. “Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Jonghyun.”

“Ah, ne~” Taecyeon bowed back. He looked disappointed.

“Taecyeon-ah! Come here! Here’s your favorite fruit!” Chansung invited Taecyeon to sit down and eat the fruit.

But surprisingly, he didn’t even look at his favorite fruit and quickly run outside.

“Why’s he acting strange? I wonder what he is thinking.” Junho scratched his head.

“Maybe… I know why he’s acting like this…” Wooyoung, who is eating watermelon said.

“Wae?!” JYP enthusiastically asked.