Argument

JYP Entertainment's Landmark

 

“Please just let us go this time, hyeong… you know right? I didn’t listen to the song because I thought of her every time. You want us to succeed right? I can’t do anything with her not by my side. I promise you, if you let us go, we’ll work 5 times better than now.”

“No.” JYP answered.

“I’ll give you a decent woman from Thailand!”

“NO!” JYP raised his voice.

It has been one hour, and they’re still debating about their own opinions.

“Yah, don’t you think you’re too obvious? Standing right in front of the window with no curtains on! Just stand here.” Taecyeon shouted at Chansung oppa.

“Wait hyeong, sshh!” Chansung didn’t even bother to look at Taecyeon, still concentrating on their conversation.

Taecyeon sighed and quickly pulled Chansung from the window.

I’m so worried. I wonder what they are talking about right now.

“What’s the result of your obvious-spying-style?” Changmin oppa sarcastically asked Chansung oppa.

“I think JYP hyeong is really forbidding them to date, Nichkhun-ssi had already mentioned all kind of things he’ll give to JYP hyeong if he let them date but he didn’t even hesitate for a second and continuously saying no.”

“Is the situation really like that?” I came closer to them. They seemed surprise.

“Ah, a-anieyo…” Chansung stammered.

I quickly rushed in to the house.

I bowed. I quickly pull Nichkhun’s hand.

“Quick, what are you doing here? There’s no use! You’re only making a fool out of yourself! You don’t know it, but I agreed on JYP. We need to chase our dreams first before we extend our relationship.” He doesn’t want to stand. He’s still sitting.

“Mianhae, Jinyoung oppa… Nichkhun is a bit sick today so he’s-“

“Ani! I’m completely fine today!” Nichkhun interrupted.

Aish… what are Chansung oppa and Yubin eonni doing there on the window….

“AH, I remembered right now. Sit!” he signed me to sit down.

“It’s good that you two are here. I want to say something… I actually had seen the CCTV record on Turquoise Ocean’s debut day. The one we’re partying and you two are out.” He paused to see our expression.

I’m shocked. I completely forgot that there are CCTVs on every corner of this landmark, at that time.

“~~~~~, you did a great job, but what the problem here is Nichkhun, you don’t want to let go of her.”

Nichkhun opened his mouth to answer. But I quickly made up a good reason.

“Ah, you don’t need to worry about that… we’re doing that to prepare for our future acting debut…” I made up a reason.

Nichkhun stared at me for a long time. And I felt his hand loosen his grip. He looked disappointed.

“I think there’s no more to discuss, I had realized now. I’m sorry for your wasted time. I’m going to practice now.” Nichkhun stand up from his seat and walked out of the room without even once looked at me.

Without realizing it, a ball of tears came out from my eyes and suddenly the ball burst out into an ocean.