On the way~

JYP Entertainment's Landmark

 “Where will JJ Project sunbaenims take us? I’m so curious, yeah…” Ji Eun is a shawol. That’s the reason why she used that quote from Shinee-Sherlock. We’re changing our outfit when they knocked on our toilet’s door. “What takes you so long?!”

“Just wait for a while!” Ra Ra shouted. She always spent the most time to change. I decided to use an ONLY DATE HANDOME FOOTBALL STARS Mangoesteen tees and a dark blue trousers. Min Ah wore a Black jumpsuit, Ji Eun wore a stripes tee and a black shorts. And Ra Ra, she is wearing green spaghetti laced dress combined with a baby blue boots.

“Wow Ra Ra, you’re really gorgeous.” JR praised her. “Kekeke… Gamsahabnida sunbae…” Ra Ra bowed her head slightly.

“Just drop the honorifics. It makes us uncomfortable. We’re getting closer so just drop it.” JB pointed his hand towards us. “Okay!”

“Do you want me to invite 2PM and MissA? It will be more exciting if they came.” JB took out his BlackBerry.

“Just invite them, oppa.” Ra Ra exclaimed. She always loved to be around boys. “Yes, just invite them, hyeong.”

“Wooyoung hyeong? Yes, this is JB. Do you wanna hang out with us? We’re with Turquoise Ocean. They’re now a part of JYP NATION so we thought that we should get closer. Oh, is that so? Okay then, I’ll tell you the address by BBM. Bye~” JB started to dial another number. I bet that’s Miss A’s number.

“Fei noona? …… Ok, Bye.” He put back his BlackBerry into his pocket.

“They agreed. So, today let’s have fun without Park Jin Young hyeong!” JB exclaimed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yo, wake up, this is just 10 o’clock. We’ve arrived.” I opened my eyes. It’s JB who woke me up. I gasped. “Oh I’m so sorry…” I quickly get out of the car.

We’re arrived at Everland.

“Ji Eun, Min Ah, Ra Ra and JR are inside already, buying tickets. I’ve tried to wake you up since 9:25 and its 9:30 right now. I bet they already had the tickets.  Come let’s go.” I wanted to apologized but he had took me inside.