Urgent Text Message

JYP Entertainment's Landmark

 

“Yes, yes, I’ll hang up now, hyeong…” Nichkhun has just called the others to join us in this restaurant. It’s a Japanese restaurant.

“I want a Cucumber Roll and Cucumber Uramaki, please… Thank you.” Nichkhun ordered. Oh noo, out of all foods why must he chose ‘cucumber thingy’. Wait, does he intended to take a revenge on me? Maybe he knows that I dislike cucumber… Ah, no, anybody doesn’t know about it.

“~~~~~-ah, you said you’re hungry right? Let’s share the Cucumber Roll! I’m sure you’ll like it.” Nichkhun offered me. I glared at him. “What are you up to? Just tell me honestly.” He laughed. “What do you mean? I’m not after anything I only offered my Cucumber Roll… why? You don’t like it? Okay then I’ll eat it myself.” He mumbled something that I can’t hear.

Tingtingting… the restaurant door’s bell rang. “Oh, annyeonghaseyo sunbaenims…” I bowed to the MissA eonnies, JR, and the rest 2PM members. “Ahhh… I just caught a glimpse of my ideal woman right there in Everland when suddenly you phoned us to come here… I wondered who is she?” Taecyeon complained. “How is she like?” I tried to ask.

“She has a long black-chocolate natural hair, she has big eyes, and she has a proportional figure.  She had a charm and a sweet smile. I think she hasn’t had any boyfriend yet. But I heard someone called her name, ‘Jas!’ so I’ll just try to search for her using that name.” Taecyeon explained to us.

“Omo, this is the first time you’re serious about a woman. That means you should find her. We’ll try to help you, hyeong. 2PM, brothers forever!” the others nodded their head. Taecyeon smiled slightly.

Sugar on top,

Cream cheese –

I quickly searched for my cell phone. Suddenly everyone’s cell phones vibrated and make their own ringtone’s voices. I wonder who is sending a text message.

From: JaeWaiPeeh *whisper*

Come to JYP building right now. Quickly. I need to talk about something important. I’m sorry to disturb your free time.

Oh it’s JYP sunbae. I saw everyone also busy reading something from their cell phones. “Do you all get it too?” I asked them. They also have just realized that we’ve been busy with our own cell phones. “yes.” They answered together. “Let’s go then. We better be quick. It must be an important matter that JYP urgently called us all.”