Morning

JYP Entertainment's Landmark

 

“Ra Ra, are you finished? We need to use the toilet too…” Ji Eun shouted while brushing her teeth. “Aigoo... This has no difference with a public baths…” she mumbled.

“I’m taking a walk around here for a while with Min Ah!” I ask for permission from them two. “Have you taken a bath yet?” Ji Eun asked. “Ne… I woke up first so I thought that I should take a bath quick before its too late.” I stucked out my tongue. “Byee~.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh, it’s Nichkhun and Taecyeon sunbaenim!” Min Ah pointed her finger towards them. I looked at her finger’s direction and bowed our heads. “Annyeong sunbae!” we greeted them. They’re jogging.

“Taecyeon oppa looked irritated, what’s the matter?” I asked Nichkhun. “Ah, we also don’t know what the matter is but he’s been like this since last night.” Nichkhun raised his shoulders. “Is it because of her first-sight-love?” I asked carefully. “Maybe~ we don’t know…”

“Where’s Wooyoung oppa?” Min Ah asked. I glared at her playfully. “He’s still asleep just now. I think he’s too tired from last night’s competition. We persuaded him to watch our competition.” Nichkhun laughed. Taecyeon still looked miserable with his eyebrows on the center and no smile like he used to.

“Are you looking for that girl, oppa?” I tried to ask carefully. He only nodded his head slightly.  “Ohh~ I’m sure if you and her are meant to be, you’ll be together… just pray and hope for the best.” I putted my hand on his shoulder. I saw Nichkhun from the corner of my eyes smiling.

“Why are you smiling?” I asked Nichkhun. “It’s okay... It’s just nice to see you again.” He smiled. “But we had met since 1 month ago…” he only smiled. I only smiled back not knowing how to react on his remark.

“We’ll be going first, sunbaenims! Take care on your way! Taecyeon oppa, just put your hopes up! Cheer up! Kekeke.” I said. “Annyeong sunbaenims, take care!” Min Ah said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“They are so nice aren’t they hyeong? It’s so nice to have them in our JYP Nation. I hope that they’ll succeed and beat 2NE1. Kekeke. No offense, YG sunbae!” Taecyeon cheered up. “Yah... Are you cheering up now after what ~~~~~ had said? Aren’t you embarrassed? ~~~~~ is wiser than you! But nevermind, it's nice to see you cheering up again! Last night you're just like a Taecyeon's miniature. No voice at all!” Nichkhun pinched Taecyeon’s cheeks.

“Ouch! But i'm curious about something... What did you mean with your 'it's just nice to see you again'? We had met them for 1 month and you had just said that now... You're so slow!" Taecyeon grinned.

"You don't need to know about it!" Nichkhun walked faster.

"Yah, wait for me!"