MV shoot day1

JYP Entertainment's Landmark

 

“One, two, three, one two three.” Choreographer Mischa is training our movements. JYP sat on the practice studio’s corner monitoring us.

“Aiiissshh, this won’t do! Even if you got this movement correct we still won’t beat the other rookies. Especially Hello Venus, they’re great!” JYP jumped from his seat. We’re surprised. Ra Ra almost cried.

“We need to use a famous idol group in our debut music video first to catch people’s attention.” JYP thinked. “How about using 2PM as your music video’s model?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY1 Today is our music video’s shooting. “Please add more eyeliner here please…” Ra Ra pointed to her left eye. “Ne~.” the makeup artist stood from her chair and quickly add more eyeliner. “Is this the way you want it to be?” “Perfect.” Ra Ra smiled.

“Turquoise Ocean, please come here! Let’s shoot the Act 1 now!!” the film director shouted.

Our scenario is that we’re best friends that are having fun together until suddenly a gang of boys from school took our hearts and make us theirs. But because of them, our friendship became a little loose. And we easily misunderstand, fights but we won’t say goodbye. Cause we want to fix our relationship. In the end, we became further away. And we took the option to just break up our boys. Because we had just realized that the boys made our friendship further away. And we don’t want to lose friends that had been on our side for a long time.  We’ll just wait for the right boy that would accept our friendship and love us without furthering our relationship with our friends.

First act:

I’m sleeping on Ji Eun’s back. Ra Ra would read fashion magazines, and Min Ah talking with Ji Eun.

Second act:

We’re swimming. This is the hardest part because I can’t swim. So I just hold my breath in the water and walk. But because I can’t hold my breath, many water entered my nose and I need to take that scene for more than 20 times. The film director scolded me because I took too much time and now it’s evening already. So we just wrapped up for the filming to rest.