JB and Nichkhun

JYP Entertainment's Landmark

"I want to ride that roller coaster!!" Ji Eun grabbed Min Ah's hand to come with her. "Hyeong, do you want to search for a girl here? Let's come with me~" Taecyeon and Junsu quickly go to another area.

"What's this? Let's just go our separate ways~ who want to come with me?" Junho quickly search for a solution. JR, Chansung and Wooyoung joined him. Ra Ra had made friend with the other MissA sunbaenims. "Ahhh.. Who am I supposed to go with?" I mumbled then tried to go to that small chair beside the merry-go-round.

 Suddenly someone's hand quickly grabbed on my hand. I'm shocked. "OMO!" I automatically smile when I saw that the one who grabbed my hand was JB. But why did he brought Nichkhun along. Geez~

"JB, Nichkhun oppa! Do you want to join me?" I asked carefully, afraid that it might be incorrect. "Yeah" JB winked. Nichkhun just passed a slight smile and quickly turned his head to another direction. What a guy... Why am I supposed to deal with this kind of a guy?" I exhaled.

"But, where are the others?" I asked clumsily. "They went to another place." What's this? It's Nichkhun's voice! "W-wh-what? Oh, I understand, gamsahabnida..." I felt silly and hit my head lightly.

"Let's ride that!" I turned my head to the direction of his finger. I almost collapsed. OMO. It's T Express, the wooden roller coaster with speed over 100 km / h. It's very steep. I saw Nichkhun's expression. He's so relaxed that I didn't want to show my fright too.

 “What time is it now?” I tried to slow down the time so that we won’t ride that roller coaster. “It’s still 2pm, why? Are you hungry?” JB looked at me worriedly. “YES! I’M SO HUNGRY THAT I CAN’T RIDE THAT ROLLER COASTER NOW!”

They looked shocked.

“Mmm, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to raise my voice on you sunbae…” I apologized. “Let’s eat then!” Nichkhun raised his hand and put it on my shoulder. I glared at him. “Oh, mianhae! I didn’t realize! You’re taken aback, aren’t you?” I stand still not responding. I’m surprised. Since when is he considerate towards people? “Oh, gwaenchanha, it’s okay… Let’s eat now, where will we eat?” I smiled to assured him.