Chapter 27

JYP Entertainment's Landmark

“Turquoise Ocean, you did really well yesterday. Your debut stage was so cool. Wooyoung-ssi can’t blink his eye for a second.” Jinwoon oppa said to Min Ah.

“Gomawo!” we said.

“Where’s JYP hyeong… he told us to come here and he’s not here yet…” Jokwon complained.

“Kids!” JYP greeted. I saw many CDs in his hands. “What’s that?” Suzy asked.

“Ah~ you saw it… this is why I told you all to come here, we’re going to shoot for the MV starting next month, so I need you to listen to this CD and try to practice the singing.” JYP started to distribute the CDs to each leader of each groups.

“What’s the title of this song?” Seulong oppa asked. “It’s written there! It’s ‘Air Balloon’.” He started to grin by himself.

“Ew! What kind of title is that? It’s just like a kindergarten song!” Jokwon shouted. “Ne. I pictured us all riding on a big Air Balloon and started to sing and dance. It’s so bad!” Chansung blurted out all things in his mind.

“Relax children; we aren’t going to use cheesy props we’re just going to shoot our daily schedules. So it’s like JYP Nation behind the scenes.” JYP explained enthusiastically.

“Ah~ so we need to act funny to gather viewers?” Jokwon started to be excited. “Yes! That’s it! I know you’ll do well Jokwon-ah you’re really good at variety shows. I hope you’ll do well in this project.” JYP hugged Jokwon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I listened to the CD. It’s pretty good actually, the song… now to mention the reff, ‘Air Balloon! I’m going to run up high to the sky!’

I really hate that part it’s so childish.

“Ji Eun-ah, what are you doing right now?” I asked. She’s sitting on the center of the carpet and stand, sit and stand, sit and stand. “I’m just trying to exercise, let’s do it. It’s fun.” She patted the place besides her asking me to sit there and follow her movements.

“Sit, stand, sit stand, put your hand on your tummy make sure it doesn’t bulge.” She instructed me.

Suddenly Ra Ra ran in front of us, “Nichkhun-ssi, what are you doing here?”

I quickly froze. I’m so embarrassed. Don’t tell me he watched me doing these movements…

“Nichkhun-ssi! When have you arrived?” I tried to sound casual.

He looked like trying to hide his laugh. “Why are you laughing? Is there something on my face?” Ra Ra asked.

“Oh, no, not you, I’m laughing because of her. What are you going to do with that movement? I heard that it’s good to shape your . Isn’t that right?” Nichkhun teased me.

I rose from my place and shot him a look. I walk away but his hands stopped me from going up.

“Wait, I’m here to say something to you. What would happen if the main person doesn’t want to speak with me?” He’s really good at speaking. He always moves my heart.

“Tell me what do you want to say!” I looked at him now.

“Let him sit first! Khun-ssi, you may sit there at the sofa…” Ra Ra welcomed him.

“Ah, gomaseupnida…” He walked in.

We’re sitting now.

“Can you please just speak with me? I can’t stand this silence… I want you; if you don’t want to be my girlfriend it’s okay let’s just speak as best friends…”

His eyes are so sad. I can’t say no…

“Why can’t you live without me? You’re the one who left me several years ago. Just continue living like that.” I said.

“But it’s in the past. Now that I’ve found you I don’t want to lose you for the second time!”

I stand still.

“What are you doing here, Nichkhun?” I quickly looked at the person who said that. I quickly bow my head.

 “When have you arrived?” it’s JYP.

“Several seconds ago. You haven’t answered me. What are you doing here?” He asked with his glare.

“I’m here to speak with her.” JYP looked at me and sighed. “Have you two listened to the CD? Have you practiced it?”

“Ne.” I answered.

Nichkhun stared at me for a long time and suddenly said, “JYP hyeong, I want to discuss with you about something. Let’s just discuss at your house.”

JYP stared at him for a long time and said yes.