Chapter 25

JYP Entertainment's Landmark

Monday, 2nd July 2012. It’s Turquoise Ocean’s debut day today.

“Min Ah, are you a camel? How can you drink all those water in just one gulp? Are you nervous?” Ra Ra asked while pointing at the glass.

“Ne, of course eonnie. I’m the maknae… I haven’t much experience yet.” Min Ah replied.

“Don’t worry too much; I’m sure we’ll perform well at Music Bank today. I heard that they’re giving chocolates to those who debuted for the first time…” I tried to make some exciting news to cheer Min Ah up.

“There’s Wooyoung oppa too.” Ra Ra whispered to me while she left the room. I smiled. “There’s Wooyoung oppa too.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ah, we need to practice… why are we supposed to go to the office today? Is he bored or something?” Ji Eun complained.

5 minutes ago we got a text message from JYP to go to JYP’s office. He said there’s some news.

I’m sure this is about Jasmine. I smiled.

After we all gathered up, he started speaking.

“Ok guys, I bring you a new person that will work here. I want you to welcome her, especially 2PM and 2AM because she’s the new fashion stylist for you guys. Please welcome Jasmine Choi.”

There is some loud applause. I saw Jasmine walk forward. She looked so nervous. She looked at me; I mouthed ‘fighting!’ She smiled.

I wondered if Nichkhun-ssi does the same thing too. I moved backward so I could see him more clearly. He only smiled at Jasmine and waved his hand. I smiled because he still remembered our friendship.

JYP cleared his throat. “She is an outstanding fashion stylist so I hope you guys could show good manners to her.  Ms. Jasmine, please introduce yourself.”

“Annyeonghaseyo!!! I’m Jasmine. I’m really happy I got a work here. I’ll work well! Thank you!” She bowed and gave a warm smile. We clapped our hands.

“Ok now everyone may go back to their houses except for 2PM and Turquoise Ocean.” JYP said. “You guys, get yourself ready in 3 hours, and for 2PM, Jasmine will help with your costumes.” JYP said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 We were at the makeup room. Minwoo oppa is styling our hairs one by one. “Whoaaa…. I can’t believe this… are we going to debut today? I’m not dreaming, am I? Someone please pinch my cheeks…” Ji Eun said. I pinched her really hard. “Indeed, I’m not dreaming…” Ji Eun with her eyes closed, grinned.

I laughed at her attitude. “You’re such a cutie…” I squished her cheeks once more. “Yah…” she touched her cheeks.