JJ Project sunbaenims

JYP Entertainment's Landmark

 “Hyeong, have you seen Turquoise Ocean dongsaengs? They’re so cute…” JR asked JB who was memorizing the lyric. “I haven’t seen them… How did you know that they’re cute? Have you seen her?” JB asked suspiciously.

“Ne… Sorry hyeong… I’m supposed to memorize the movement but instead I went to peek on them.” JR put in lots of aegyo to move JB’s heart. “Aigoo… Just forget it; it’s just a small matter.” JR smiled widely. “Thanks hyeong, you’re really the best!” JR hugged JB. “Eww… Get out from me!”

“But, JR-ah, are they really that cute?”

“Ne, hwagsinhaji (sure they are)! Especially Ra Ra!” JR gave JB his two thumbs up. “Ahh… is that so? JR, can you accompany me to see them?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“This is so hard; I can’t believe that JYP ahjussi is that kind of a person.” Ra Ra stretched out her long legs. “Majayo… (That’s right)” I agreed.

We’re asked to do Yoga. “Sugar on Top doesn’t need all these movements right… so why did he tell us to do this?” Ji Eun complained.

“That’s probably to maintain your body figure and relaxes the body. It also strengthens your heart!” Someone suddenly popped on our Practice Room’s door.

JJ Project!!

We quickly stand on our feet to greet them. We bowed my heads.

Isn’t this JB?! I’ve been his fan since their first day of debut, even long before. I started loving him since Dream High 2.

“Aigoo, JB and JR sunbaenim! Why are you here? Ah! Are you here to practice? We’ll quickly leave then!” I quickly put in all her belongings. “Ani, ani! Just sit down! We’re here to ummm… what are we doing here, JB hyeong?” JR sputtered.

“Actually, we haven’t greeted you properly before. We’re here to welcome you properly to JYP NATION!!! Whooo!” JB clapped his hands trying to convince us. JR clapped too.

“Oh, gomabseubnida sunbaenims…” we bowed our hands.

“Are you allowed to play right now? Let’s go to somewhere nice.” JB suggested.