Chapter 26

JYP Entertainment's Landmark

Meanwhile at 2PM’s makeup room,

“PUT YOUR HANDS UP; PUT YOUR HANDS UP, PUTPUTPUTPUT!” Wooyoung sings while doing the hands movement.

“Wooyoung-ssi, please don’t move too much, I need to get your hair done soon.” Jasmine said. “Oh… ne… mianhae…” he smiled. “I wonder what she’s doing at the other room…” Wooyoung said without noticing it. “Who is ‘she’?” Junho .

“Ah, I don’t know why my tongue is being like this… it’s nothing really, hyeong…” he grinned.

Jasmine finished styling Chansung, Junsu, Wooyoung and Junho’s hair in 30 minutes. “Whoa, you’re indeed very professional!” Chansung touched his new hair, excitedly. “Of course, if not why JYP would employ her? “ Taecyeon defended Jasmine.

Jasmine just giggled. “Kevin-ssi, Kevin-ssi, where are you???” Jasmine playfully called for Nichkhun. “Don’t call me by that name… its embarrassing…” Nichkhun whispered. “Wae? It’s really unique here, KEVIN!” she smiled really big. “I can’t stand this anymore!” Nichkhun get mad playfully.

“Sit here, woahhh Kevin, take a look of yourself at the mirror! You’re very handsome now!” Jasmine exclaimed. “Oh really? I haven’t seen you for a really long time!” Nichkhun replied.

Taecyeon who had pay attention for them two had gone crazy. “Yah, isn’t this room hot, Nichkhun? Why are you so close with her?”

Taecyeon sarcastically asked. Nichkhun doesn’t mind him. “Just open your clothes if you feel hot, I felt really cold!

It’s Taecyeon’s turn now. “Yah… why are you so nervous hyeong?” Junsu . “Stop it! Are you tired of living?!” Taecyeon shouted. “Calm down, hyeong.”

Then Jasmine started styling his hair. After finished with their hairs, Jasmine started to put on their make ups. After 2PM and Turquoise Ocean finished preparing, they went to the studio.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“It seems like we’re the first ones who arrived here, right?” Ra Ra said while taking a photo everywhere. “Ra Ra, please don’t move too much your hair will be ruined!” Minwoo oppa reminded her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At 2PM’s preparation room,

“Junho, Chansung, and Junsu-ssi, you are going to use the white tux, and the rest will use the black one!” Jasmine said while clasping her hands. “By the way, do you guys know how to use the tie?”

“Everyone knows except for Junsu and Taecyeon hyeong.” Chansung said. “Oh is that so? Please change your clothes first then, I’ll help you guys with the tie after that. And don’t sweat too much before the performance!” Jasmine gave them a stern look.

“Her smile is melting my heart; I wish she won’t smile too much. And did she break up with Jonghyun?” Taecyeon touched his heart and smiled.

“Yah hyeong, stop talking and quickly come out! We’re waiting for you! We’re 15 minutes left before our performance! Aiisshh!” Wooyoung shouted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh that’s right, I forgot to ask you guys… are you guys older than me or younger? I’m 21.” Jasmine asked. “Ah… we’re older then!” Junsu said. “Of course you’re 60 years above already, of course you’re older!” Taecyeon shouted.

“Let me help you with your tie…” Jasmine approached Taecyeon who seemed to struggle with his tie.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first performance is from SHINee-Sherlock. I can see Ji Eun looked very excited. Yeah of course… cause she’s a shawol. Min Ah’s really nervous.

I saw Nichkhun oppa smiled at me. But this time I don’t want to look at him because its making me more nervous, although a part of me already forgave him…

The second performance is from Hello Venus, and the third performance is from…

US.