Chapter 14

Angel Without Wings

 

SungjongPOV

“Woo~” I whined as soon as I saw Dongwoo emerge from his school gates.

“Jong? What are you doing here? I thought you said we would meet at the usual café…” Dongwoo said.

“I’m angry.” I said and pouted.

“Who bullied you?” Dongwoo said and looked at me seriously.

“Ya, let’s go to the café first, I want to drink something~” I said and dragged Dongwoo along behind me.

As soon as we got our drinks, I said, “Stupid Hoya didn’t allow me to talk to Nam Woohyun!”

Dongwoo’s eyebrows rose for a second before replying, “Nam Woohyun? Why do you want to talk to him?”

“Well, because of Sunggyu and his best friend dating…Just wanted to ask him about it, but stupid Hoya pushed me away…” I complained.

“Jong…You should know it’s rude for asking about peoples’ personal lives…” Dongwoo said and shook his head, smirking.

“Can you punish Hoya for me?” I looked at him with big puppy eyes.

“Jong…stop making me punish people…especially if they don’t deserve it, and stop lying to people saying I can fight, you know I can’t ever hurt anyone.” Dongwoo said.

I looked at him, pouted angrily, got my drink and stormed out of the café.

“Jong~” Dongwoo called out to me as he got out from his seat and followed after me.

“I don’t like you, you’re on Hoya’s side right? Hmph, go away.” I said.

“Aww don’t be such a girl, Jong!” Dongwoo said and chuckled.

“Girl!? YA! Dongwoo, I hate you!” I said angrily and walked away from him.

“Jong~” Dongwoo said and held onto my wrist to stop me from walking away.

I giggled hearing Dongwoo say my nickname with such aegyo.

Dongwoo hates it when I’m mad at him, but I mean who could stay mad at someone as nice as Dongwoo Hyung?

“I’ll buy you ice cream?” He said, trying to bribe me.

“Hmph, I have my drink.” I retorted.

“Hmm~ I think I have a voucher here for 50% off for 3 scoops of ice cream at ‘Ice Cream Parlor’”…” Dongwoo said slowly and played with a voucher in his hands.

My eyes widened as “Ice Cream Parlor” was my favorite ice cream shop because of the amazing amount of flavors to choose from!

“Okay, I forgive you…Can we go there now?” I say and Dongwoo chuckles as we make our way to my favorite shop.

/One month later, University Entrance Exams/

Hoya POV

Final exam…before we officially graduate from high school.

During the exam week, Woohyun looked paler and more tired as each day passed.

I told him to not stress himself and study too much, but he just said he was okay and I need not worry about him but how can I not when he has no one?

I just feel like I have the responsibility to care about him, like I’m his only contact with the real world…It’s like I have to take over the spot Sunggyu left…

I walked out of the classroom as there was still one hour before the exam would start and I found Sunggyu and Sungyeol in one of the empty classrooms...arguing.

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” Sunggyu said, annoyed shown on his face.

“I knew you’ll act this way, and I didn’t want this to affect you when we took our papers…” Sungyeol replied, looking equally as annoyed.

“I don’t care, how do you think I am supposed to react to my boyfriend going to study at a university overseas in like 2 days?!” Sunggyu said, his voice getting louder.

“Why can’t you be happy for me, that I get a chance to study overseas, I know it may seem a little sudden, but you’ve always known that this is what I wanted, right?” Sungyeol said, explaining himself.

“Yeah, and I also know that you’ve always wanted to get a western boyfriend. You know what? I can’t talk about this any longer; I have an exam to take that I need to do well on so I can get into Seoul University. Bye.” Sunggyu said, emphasizing on the words ‘Seoul University’ before walking angrily out of the classroom.

“Ya! Kim Sunggyu!” I heard Sungyeol shout his name, but he did not turn back and she just dejectedly walk the opposite direction away from him.

These two…never caring about anyone else except themselves…maybe it’s a good thing that they are in this situation.

I know I may seem evil, but I really wished they broke up.

I never liked this relationship and it has been hurting Woohyun all along…

It just doesn’t seem right.

Woohyun POV

As the invigilator collected our papers, my pen dropped out of my hand and I literally felt as if I lost all of my energy in a second.

“Woohyun?” I hear Hoya’s soft and caring voice and I turn to see his worried face staring down at me.

“Huh?” I mumble softly.

“Are you okay?” He continues.

“Yeah, I’ll be alright…I just need to go the washroom to wash my face…” I say and I get up from my seat, but the next thing I knew, my legs gave way and I was engulfed in blackness.



 

sorry for slow updates :(

i'm posting my yadong oneshot tomorrow (if i remember) just in case there are any yadong shippers around :s

and well my oneshots are better than my chaptered fics T_T