Sidelines

SkyTempo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Unapologetic Fluff, that might fail your expectations. Meh. 

 

It has always been her smile.

 

It’s the upturn of her lips that suddenly puts everything into super slow motion. It is in the curve of and the swirls of her eyes that gets him every time.

 

His first encounter was rather uneventful for most, she has entered Bigbang’s studio to hang out with the boys. He remembered her casually flopping onto one of their couches and greeting everybody in the room, passing a mere second to him.

 

He has remained invincible for the rest of her stay, but it was also the first time he had seen her. Really seeing her. It was as if a layer of his eyes were cleared up to emboss the image of her smiles to his memory bank. Though it was never directed at him, he’d felt quite lightheaded and warm, her giggles cutting through the air, reeling his mental health more.

 

From then on, Tabi has spent a fair amount of his time just observing the many smiles of Lee Chaerin. Every time he’s able to witness one of these, is like getting a dose of Felix Felicis.

 

 It was a wondrous image, a snippet of inspiration on a hard day. And he was resolved to steal a glance every now and then. And, if the situation would permit, he’ll stare and allow himself to get lost, as long as nobody notices.

 

 Whenever she gives a slight twitch of her lips, Tabi knows she’s rather shy or tired. Choosing to always be polite to everyone, even though she was having the worst of her training.  But, if pursing of the lips would follow, then it means she’s irritated, but would rather keep it to herself. Seungri had received a quick lashing from the young leader when he mistook her timid smile as being coy. But Tabi knows better, and he remained on the sidelines, as always.

 

Then, whenever she’s in the mood to play around, she’d plaster her award winning smile,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter