Do or Die

SkyTempo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A woman stirred from her slumber when she heard footsteps and hushed voices. When she realized where she was, she panicked, her heartbeat doubled and beads of sweat rolled down her temples. She wants to move quickly but she has never felt so weak her entire life. Her limbs were not cooperating and all she could do was stare at the cold and dark room. Grabbing the silky sheets that covered her tiny body, she attempted to stand and grab a hold of something. She felt the urge to get out before the thing she feared most might happen again. The smell of alcohol and sweat lingered on her hair strands and she is aching all over.

Groggily, she stood up, supporting her weight against the wall. Her body swayed with the gentle waves of the ocean. She knew she was drugged. She can clearly remember the only drink she had for the night and the disgusting stare of someone she knew so well. Her eyes focused on the lone source of light in the cabin – it’s the window, where the moonlight passed through.

Two voices were heard, approaching the cabin, murmuring – engaged in a heated argument. This wasn’t the first time she was drugged so she knew what they wanted, what they needed from her.

The doorknob turned multiple times in an attempt to open it immediately. She needs to get out, even if the cold sea would kill her. Dying is the best option than getting enslaved by lust. She can hear the keys already, so no matter how weak she felt, she climbed thru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter