Ice Cream

SkyTempo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everybody’s been up and jumping ever since the celebration began. Cocktails were passed everywhere and the dance floor never became empty. The party is only exclusive to the closest friends of Jiyong and  Dara. And yes, we are happy for them too. The couple is finally going public and are getting engaged shortly after. I keep on going in and out of the crowd looking for Chaerin but i couldn’t find her. I know how she’s feeling with all of these events happening quickly. I’ve been observing that little girl from afar and i’ve known she had loved Jiyong a lot. I’m just plain worried on her whereaouts, that girl always wants to bottle it all up.

I finally saw her at the corner of building’s entrance, taking a long drag at her ciggarette. I hurriedly walked to her and removed the snout.

“Since when did you start smoking, it’s bad for you.” I saw her frown at me, crossing her arms.

“Since when did anybody care?” She coldly replied. I stopped myself from scolding her. Now is not the right time. Chaerin stood there, shifting her weight, just looking away. She’s probably battling herself if she should talk to me or not. I was just there, staring at her, waiting for anything to happen, but there was none.

So with one big step, i came closer and hugged her. No protests. No explanation. I just hugged her tightly. I felt her clutching my arm and she finally cried. I brought her closer to me. I know she doesn’t want to talk about it, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter