green eyed monster

SkyTempo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin opens the door of Bigbang’s recording studio only to find a frowning Seunghyun sitting on a chair, facing nothing in particular. She cautiously steps inside and approaches her somehow fuming boyfriend. When she’s about to touch his shoulders, he suddenly stood up and began to leave. “I have to go out.”

Chaerin exactly knows when Seunghyun is angry or not, and only a few could really tell because of his controlled facial expressions. And right now, he is clearly irritated about something. She stops Seunghyun by the arm to protest. “No, you’re not going anywhere oppa. What’s the matter?”

He sits down again and buried his face with his hands. “What did you say in that interview again?” Chaerin raises an eyebrow. “What part?”

“You said among all of us you’re closest to Jiyong. You find him cute and caring. Blah Blah Blah.”

She smiles to herself. Seunghyun is jealous again everytime she mentions Jiyong in public. She caresses his broad back and he looks up to her. She her head a bit to have a better view of his envious man. She pokes his cheeks. “You’re cute when you’re jealous oppa.” She giggles while teasing him.

“I am not! Just stop mentioning other guys okay cuz they might think of bad things to you. Like, you know… uhmm, I don’t know… just take care of your innocent image or something.”

Chaerin laughs at his nonsense blabber. She was suddenly pulled down by Seunghyun and she stopped at once.“I’ll kiss yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter