Candy Canes

SkyTempo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Candy canes.

 

Of all the sweets in the world that Minzy could buy to please her unnie, she chose a box of candy canes. Chaerin has been munching these sweets for an hour non-stop, a perfect solution to calm her during these hectic times of rehearsals for the family concert. She’s been digging in through the differently colored canes randomly picking a flavor and it.

 

And there goes the problem of Seunghyun. He’s been sitting beside her so they can practice “Oh Yeah” but all he has done so far was to maintain his stoic image and watch her with her lucky candies.  Curse the maker of this wickedly sinful sweets! Why does he have to make it elongated? And hard?

 

Chaerin has this habit of the end of the candy again and again and again before biting it off it slowly. The cracking noises of the candy inside made him wish she was nibbling something softer, something fleshier.

 

The silver headed guy groans inwardly as he saw this blondie doing it again. He can’t help but stare at her tongue doing all the work, coating each end with her saliva, her lips enclosing it, making small suctions. Every action carefully watched. Magnified with each passing second.

 

What’s worse is that she’s doing it while looking so innocent. She’s busy memorizing lyrics that she didn’t even notice the uneasiness of the man beside her. He bites his lips pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter