Blind Masseur

SkyTempo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Chaerin, you have another customer.” Yoona calls in.

 

I adjusted my sunglasses and stood up beside my handler. She’ll lead the way to the reception area where we make the necessary arrangements as SOP. We’re always stationed in a small room just behind the front desk clerk with just bare tables and chairs and a malfunctioning heater to warm our feeble bodies. No customer would dare look up on us anyway and besides it is restricted area.

 

I’m feeling lucky today considering it’s my 5th client just in the third hour of my shift.

 

My handler mischievously smiled and lightly squeezed my arms as we went out.

 

The moment I’ve stepped out of the room, I immediately held on to the frame of the door, trying desperately to feel the walls of my surroundings, reaching out for possible obstacles that could harm my way. With years of experience, I have successfully studied the art of walking clumsily.

 

“Aigooo, I never master these paths.” I shook my head dramatically.

 

Maybe I was overacting but by the looks that the customer he’s giving me, he’s buying it. Yes, you got that right, I can see, but I pretend to be blind, literally.

 

As I continued to walk, I even made a weak attempt at getting tripped, just to spice up the show. I immediately saw the man rushing to my side and assisting me towards the counter.

 

“Aigoo, thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter