Little Secret

SkyTempo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sequel to K-I-S-S-I-N-G

 

TOP had dragged her into one of the empty training rooms available on the floor. He was careful not to turn all the lights on, as he was aiming for an intimate atmosphere, to get them both in character, but it made CL more nervous and clumsy.

 

 

“Now breathe in deeply and try not to think about it.” He solemnly breaks the silence.

 

 

“That’s ridiculous! How can you just not think while kissing somebody? Owwww – ” Her knee bumps into the edge of a bench, but TOP ignores it.

 

 

“I do.” He casually leans on one of the padded walls of the room. “Believe me, it dislodges your brain especially when it’s true kissing.”

 

 

“But you’re – you. And I’m… me. And this is scripted kissing!!” She whined, not really knowing what to say.

 

 

“Is this your first time?” he smiles amusingly.

 

 

“No.”

 

 

“WHAT! The fierceness and iness must’ve come from somewhere, you know. I don’t believe you.” He smirks,

 

 

“So you think I’m fierce, and y… why thank you.” She faces him with a taunting smile.

 

 

 

He shook his head at the temporary trance he got when he saw the y twitch of her lips. “Then you’ll just have to imagine it like the first time then.”

 

 

She sits down on one of the benches and huffs, “You see, that’s the problem, I couldn’t even remember it. It was like ten years ago, and it was the briefest of kisses, almost not touching.”

 

 

He almost guffawed at the information she had divulged but resisted it strongly. It was not the right time to tease, or she’ll back down.

 

 

“Isn’t there any manual for kissing? Like how should it look like? Or what and when to move?”

 

 

“Heavens, no!” TOP snorts, “The most beautiful part of it is discovering the experience all by yourself.”

 

 

CL only gave him a deadpan gaze but he continued. “It’s like everyone’s little secret. Everyone is doing it, but you’re the only one who’ll know exactly how it feels. The emotions are exclusively for you. Your own little secret.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter