K-I-S-S-I-N-G

SkyTempo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The script calls for TOP and CL to kiss, not on the cheeks, nor on the forehead, but on the lips.

 

 This caused a lot of commotion from the girls’ dressing room, followed by a scene where CL is dragged to the set and a quirky TOP teasing her endlessly behind her ears. Hovering over her lobe just enough for her to smell his mint tinted breath with a mix of cigarette.

 

“Why do we have to do this? I mean fan service is okay but to actually kiss on the lips? And to think this is a Bigbang parody! I shouldn’t be in here in the first place!” she helplessly rants but no one seems to listen. She could see Seungri and Daesung snickering from the shadows, chanting some old children’s song.

 

“TOP and CL sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Repeat after me!” the staff laughed at their display but Chaerin was not pleased at all.

 

Ignoring his band mates’ teasing, TOP grabs her outside the studio insisting that they should practice the scene.

 

“Have you gone mad?!!!!”

 

“We have to do this unless you want to have multiple takes later, which I bet you will enjoy a lot anyway.” He smirks evilly leaning his frame on the hallway’s wall. It spoofed Chaerin’s hair on her back.

 

“Fine, but just a quick kiss, okay?!” she puffed her cheeks trying to hide her nervousness around him. “…and no tongue!”

 

 

"I can't promise anything,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter