Constant Giggles

SkyTempo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quite lame but WTH, I'm sharing this, and I'd love it if somebody did this to me too. Mehe.

 

Chaerin hummed as she walked pass by the familiar book shelves of the community library, carrying the her latest book find. She liked to spend her weekend mornings being here, at her favorite place, reading her favorite book, and sitting on her favorite spot. The smell of inked pages and light dust just makes her brain tingle with excitement.

 

All people do these days is to look stupid in front of the computer. She’d just like to be more different, as usual. She’s about to approach the farthest corner of the library, it has enough privacy and enough sunlight to read. She had seated at that spot for years now, the regulars and the librarian had a silent agreement not to take her place or to disturb her peace.

 

 

All was at the usual place, except that there was a conspicuous note, placed directly on her well loved seat. She looked around to see if it anybody had left it, but found no one but the usual guy seating a few tables away from her.

 

 

She slowly opened the note and settled on her seat.

 

 

To the girl always seated here,

 

Hello, the first time I noticed you was when I heard subtle sobs from your direction. I looked around from the corners, the bookshelves and the tables, then I saw you. You were crying – bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter