Gemini

SkyTempo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He’ll take two.

Seunghyun appreciates beauty. He admires women so much that he can’t choose between the two. When he feels goofy, he goes with Bom, the ever ethereal goddess. Her hearty chuckles and bright personally infects him like virus. They eat bananas and throw popcorns at each other. They tease and tickle each others’ interest, always playing along the borderline of friendship and lovers, but nothing really serious. Without missing a beat, they instantly click together, their hands in perfect molds, their brains in sync like aliens with their own language.

 

But when he got enough of all the innocence, he goes to Chaerin – his own feisty muse. She fulfills the fantasies of the man in him. Secret trysts and late night make-outs inside the building are their thing, exclusive and mysterious. They love the thrill of almost getting caught. She fulfills his dark desires and only she can understand the passive emotion he displays towards others most of the time. They satisfy themselves with piercing stares during stages, and quick sideway glances on a normal basis.  They like to keep it private, always on the lookout and never letting anyone know what happens between the two of them.

Seunghyun need not choose. He likes the beauty of both, they satisfy his two sided personality afterall.

 

 

Second update for today.

I don't really feel s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter