Irked

SkyTempo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Varsity practice is surprisingly over an hour early and everyone was glad that it did. The practice was gruesome because the upcoming regional games are about two weeks from now.

Chaerin, the head of the women’s soccer team ordered everyone to go back to their lockers.

“Care to talk Miss Lee?” She raised an eyebrow. Why would the captain of the basketball team ask for her?

“So what is this all about Seunghyun. Another distraction?”

She sternly asked. “Hold your pigtails Chae, I have not said a thing yet.”

“Last time you talked to me, I heard Minzy shout because one of your dumb players was peeping inside!”

“So you’re assuming that I helped Daesung with that?”

“I did not. You said it yourself, just now.”

“Oh please. I’m just here to make friends. I heard you cook good pasta.”

She stares at him. That’s funny. There’s something off. She ignored him and started to walk towards the girl’s lockers.

“Hey! I’m still talking you know!” he’s running after her.

“Trying to stall me again huh!”

She walked straight to the showers and heard a low moan. She quickly inspects the cubicles Seunghyun follows her with his senseless rants. As she looked at the last cubicle, there they were, just as she suspected. Dara and Jiyong all wet and wild.

Oh God. She can’t take what she saw. She shouts with all her might and ran away. Seunghyun still following him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter