Rejected?

SkyTempo Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaerin sits on her usual spot on the campus. She chose to be alone on this day when everybody around is expectant and giddy of something. She wants to get away from the school crowd cuz she has grown indifferent towards todays’ celebration. It’s White Day – the cheesiest celebration that mankind has ever made, Chaerin cringes at the thought of her bad experience that she didn’t want to tell anymore. She puts her headphones on and blasted music to her solitary world.

This is it. Seunghyun has finally spotted her. He wants to approach Chaerin but his doubts are getting the better of him. It has been two years since he fell for the aloof musician of their school. He heard her singing on the rooftop of the admin building once and ever since he’d sneak in just to hear her practice. Her genre goes from hip hop, reggae, bossa nova and pop. He’s waited for this day to finally confess, he even bought a new rilakkuma shirt to wear just to somehow look cute, cuz that’s what boys need to look like when confessing right?  

He did not buy any roses though, instead he bought albums of her favorite artists. He sits on the nearest bench, his back facing hers. Seunghyun exhaled heavily to steady himself. His hands are getting sweaty as every second passed. He’s actually on the verge of breaking down because of the deafening beat of his heart.

He slowly recited his speech that he crammed to memorize the night before, but has drafted it a long time ago

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter