Dancing = Playing?

The Misunderstanding People around EXO (DRABBLE)

 

3rd Days

MAIN [Kai & Luhan]

Dancing = Playing?

 

Kai and Luhan are now practicing together to polished their skills more. “Luhan, Let’s go” Xiumin called and they stopped.

 

For some reason, the manager is walking outside while waving to other people that he passed by.

“I already forget it. What happen yesterday? I don’t know. Hahahahaha…” He turns around and smiles brightly.

 

When he opens the door of the dancing studio he saw Kai and Luhan? He is confused actually, because the person he saw now looks like Luhan but, just now he saw Luhan with Xiumin & Sehun playing around the SM. Maybe a different person. The manager decided to peep from the outside only.

 

“I think it’s the same girl from last time. But, a little bit boyish. Ohhh!!” The manager looked carefully. He saw Kai sits with open legs and the boyish girl sit between his legs with one legs at the front and the other at the side. “Wah!!! What a scene.” The manager put his hand in front of his mouth. The girl wipes Kai sweat with a black combined with red stripe handkerchief. “Kai is smiling sincerely.” The manager look amazed. “Ohh!!!” Now, he saw Kai holding the girl hand try to resist something while Kai smiling brightly looks like playing naughtily. “Looks like it’ll be NC above. I’m a child. Behave. Until now bye.” The manager quickly walks away.

 

In the Dancing Studio…

 

“Yah! Stop now. You didn’t have to use that marker. What if it can’t disappear?” Kai says trying to resist. “Kai, you should be grateful that I, Luhan will stain your handsome charismatic face.” Luhan smile happily. “Don’t…My precious face. What if the other members enter the room??” Kai holds Luhan hands. “I don’t care. Hehe…” Kai palm his face when Luhan write ‘Luhan’ in Chinese on Kai cheek. “Why I can’t resist this cute hyung?” He says to himself.

 

Around SM Building…

 

“Aish…Kai I thinks you suit to be called Casanova because the girls is different these time.” He sighs looking at the sky. Wait; is there any sky in SM Building?  Then he sees Xiumin & Sehun walking to his direction even the purpose is different. “Stop! Where is Luhan?” He asked because he sure Luhan is with them. “He already went back to the dance studio with Kai I…” Xiumin didn’t manage to continue. “Don’t says!!! My innocence brain!!! Then that is Luhan!? My Brain!!??” Sehun & Xiumin just looking at their hyung weirdly.

________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : The third one...The theme is the same but, after this chap it'll be different from the others i think? Hehe... Anyway, enjoyed reading on this fic...

Should i continue doing this fic until 10th Day or should i stopped until 5th Day only? Thank you for the one who comment and subscribe this fic...I really appreciate it...ENJOY READING!!