Outing = Dating?

The Misunderstanding People around EXO (DRABBLE)

 

2nd Day

MAIN [Kris & Chanyeol]

Outing = Dating?

 

The manager goes out to buy foods because EXO-M is coming. He smiles along the road. Yes, he goes by walking. He is walking because he said to the member he want to diet.

 

“Thank you. Maybe we should make…” He was mumbling when he stepped out from the meat shop. Then his eyes are now focusing at one direction. He smiles and want to waved to the person but, stopped when he sees another person but he can’t identify who it is.

 

“Looks feminine. Oh no! This is public. Kris why did you bring your girlfriend? Yesterday Kai and today Kris. Aish…what happen to these kids? Wait why are Kris here? Did they should arrive another 2 hours? This kid. Yah! Chanyeol at home waiting desperately for you. You know that yo!” He says but, because Kris at the opposite of the road so he can’t hear anything except the vehicles sound. From a far everyone will thinks the manager is crazy. “Huh!!!!!! THEY KISSED!!!!!!!!!?????? Oh NO!!!!” Then the manager quickly run away from the place with all his might while his head trying to forget what he sees just now.

 

Opposite of the road…

 

“Duizzhang, why did you say early that you arrive at this time?” “We actually should arrive at this time. Maybe Hyung had mistaken our arriving time.” Kris says. “Ouch…” Chanyeol hissed when he feels something enter his eyes. Kris become the caring leader, looked at Chanyeol eyes closely until their face only 1 inch apart.

 

This scene that makes the manager misunderstood about ‘Kris kissing his Girlfriend’.

 

Kris tries to help Chanyeol but, with the 5th blinks Chanyeol already opened his big round eyes again and smile brightly.

 

Kris chuckle looking at Chanyeol. “What?” “After this if something entered your eyes you should just take out your big round eyes and wipe it okay.” Kris joke. Chanyeol looked at the duizzang with a killing aura. “Okay, Okay.” They start too walk back to the dorm.

 

While, the manager is hiding under the dining table in EXO dorm and hugging his knees tried to forget what happen earlier. “Hyung?” Luhan says.

A/N: This chap also, I don't think it's interesting. But, it's okay happy reading.