Flower = Girlfriend?

The Misunderstanding People around EXO (DRABBLE)

 

18th Day

MAIN [Kai]

Flower = Girlfriend?

 

One day, the manager of EXO-K is going for a strolling in the Seoul. He decided to release his tension about EXO so he is now walking alone in the street. Suddenly, he sees Kai walking inside a flower shop.

 

“What is he doing?” He thinks and walks slowly to the flower shop and squat down beside the door. He peeps through the flower shop glass door. He can see Kai is looking at each of the flower seriously. Then, he stops in front of a red rose flower. He smiles.

 

“Red rose? For his girlfriend? If he wants to give to his mother I thinks, no that cannot happen. Because now day’s mother wants something like perfume or jewel or maybe new cloth.” He nodded. Then, he is back looking at Kai. He sees Kai call for the florist to take the rose maybe in a big bouquet because his hands signaling something wide.

 

The florist bow at Kai and he bow slightly. Then, he checked his phone notice maybe someone is calling him? “Wait he’s heading here?” The manager is panicked because Kai is heading outside to answer his phone. “Better run.” The manager looks to the left and right and then decided to run to the left side.

 

In the other hands, Kai is answering his call with a annoyed tone. “Yes, I have bought it. For whom you want to give it?” The caller is silent. “Noona?!” “Don’t shout Jongin! Your precious noona ears will break.” “Answer me.” “Hehe. Someone special.” Then, the line is cut. Kai looks at his phone and curse in his mind while making faces. He enters back the shop to take his noona order flower. Why the hell she asks her brother to buy the flower and one more its red rose!

 

“What?! Why me?!” “Just give too him. It’s not that tough.” Then the line is dead before Jongin can say anything. Jongin is currently standing in front of EXO-K dorm door. He opens the door and sees everyone gather at the living room. Then, he gets a message. ‘The flower is for that cute bunny. Tell him that I like you and it’s from someone. It’s must be the same like I said.’ Kai feels like throwing the phone but, he just sighs.Everyone is gathering at the living room and he sees the figure of the ‘white bunny’ sitting on the couch with legs hanging down. He walks to the figure and put the red rose on the latter legs. “This is for you. I like you and it’s from someone.” With that Jongin messing his hair and enter his share room with the fellow member Kyungsoo.

 

“Sehun get a flower from Jongin!” Baekhyun is smiling widely and squealing like a teenage girl. Sehun just blinks looking at the red rose on his laps. It’s definitely beautiful but, why Kai give it to him and he says ‘I like you and it’s from someone?’ Maybe it’s from him? No!!

 

“Sehun-ah, is he confessing or what...Wo~~! Sehun!” Suho is panicked when he see Sehun faint lying to his side on the couch.

 

A/N: I have time so this is the next update...My hiatus will be extended maybe until at the end of October because i have exam coming up...Anyway thank you for subscribe, comment and view ^_^