Helping = Store?

The Misunderstanding People around EXO (DRABBLE)

 

20st Day

MAIN [Baekhyun, Sehun]

Helping = Store?

A/N: Request by BabyYooEnjoy Reading ^_^.

“Kids, be quick! We have next schedule coming in 20 minutes.” The manager says and they started to clean up the dorm. The manager looks around and scratches his un-itchy head. “Where is that two children?” He looks around. “Baekhyun and Sehun are in the store.” Chanyeol says before picking up the trash in the living room.

 

The manager walks to the store and stand in front of it but, before he can knock on the door.

 

“Hyung~~~” Sehun says. “Sehun, be patient. Don’t move.” The manager widened his eyes. “What the fu…No. What the Fish!” He lean his ears to the door. “Hyung, can you be…AH!!” Sehun shout. “Yah! Don’t shout! What if…” The manager lean his ears and curse because he can’t hears Baekhyun words because of the vacuum sound. “Hyung~~~” The manager can hears Sehun whining and Baekhyun shush Sehun too silent.

 

Without thinking he barged in. “Baekhyun! Sehun! What are you doing? Quickly get ready for the next schedule.” The manager looks at the shocked Baekhyun and Sehun while in Baekhyun hands there is a bottle of lotion and Sehun shirt is lift until his stomach get seen. The manager suddenly blushes. “J—just gets re---ready.” Then, he walks off. Both of them look at each other. “Hyung, did the lotion can kill it?” Sehun asks looks around and flipping his shirt in disgust. “Don’t worry, hyung will…AH!!!” The bug fly above them. 

 

Suddenly, a hand tapped it and it died; fall on the floor. They lift their head and hug the person. “Kai!!! You’re our hero!!” Baekhyun says. Kai sigh. “Take what did you want Sehun and just don’t give this person help you in a place like this.” Kai says. “Yah! Jongin! What do you mean by that?” Kai shrugged his shoulder before taking Sehun things and dragging him out.

 

Baekhyun looks around and hug himself. “W—waits for me!” Chanyeol peep through the living room and sees Baekhyun run to the two maknae. “A sissy Baekhyun will be forever sissy Baekhyun. And it’s the fact and I think even Tao thinks the same.” “Chanyeol, do your work.” Suho said and Chanyeol is surprised before continue picking up the candy wrapper under the table. "This many candy wrapper must be that sissy kid!" Chanyeol pick it up before throw it inside the plastic trash.     

 

EXTRA: 2 weeks later.

When Baekhyun with Tao. “Tao~~~ There is a bug in the room!!” Baekhyun fake crying. Tao immediately went to the room and catch the bug. “So, this is why you should not let Baekhyun catch the insects like that. Understand Sehun-ie?” Sehun just looks at the room where Baekhyun and Tao before nodded at Chanyeol.  

 

A/N: How is it? Hope it is the same with the plot you want. Enjoy reading everyone hahahaha! Why there is Tao? Because sissy Baekhyun always with Tao and he become more spoil when Tao is with him. 

Anyways, thank you for subscribe, comment, and view. ^_^