Hate = Hurt?

The Misunderstanding People around EXO (DRABBLE)

 

6th Day

MAIN [Chen & Xiumin]

Hate = Hurt?

 

“EXO-M all of you can rest now.” Tomorrow EXO together have a photo shoot so the member decided to rest well. But, for a reason EXO-M for today they’re really active. Lay, Luhan, Tao and Kris already at EXO-K dorm. Leaving Chen and Xiumin and their manager.

 

“Should I called Chen because I want to search…What is that sound?” He heard something from the living room. The current situation is the manager at the kitchen. He peeps from behind the wall and saw Chen and Xiumin on the couch. The manager quickly cupped his mouth. “Chen looks like want to jump on Xiumin. Are they want to do s** thing? Teenagers now day.” The manager sighs.

 

“Minseok-ah are you ready?” Chen asked and looked at Xiumin. From the chubby male he knows Xiumin is afraid. “Relax it’ll not hurt. For the first time it’s hurt.” He explained. “I know. Just do it.”

“Ah---ah---wait, o-ouch d---don’t too h---hard. J--Jongdae!” Xiumin cried. He grabbed Chen hands. “Yah! Slowly…It’s h—hurt.” Xiumin complaint. “How can I do this thing slowly? Are you crazy or what? Looked at you, you like it right?” Chen says and Xiumin squirm in pain.

 

“Both of them really do it!!! I better run away before they know I’m here.” The manager says in panicked. “Manager hyung?” Chen called. “Eh!? Hyung?” Xiumin looked surprised. “Oops. I’m dead.” The manager wears his hoodie without looking at Chen & Xiumin even a glance he opens the door and close it shut. “That’s hyung right?” Chen asked Xiumin. “Enough Chen. Let go! Ow my leg is ing hurt! Where did you learn this massage actually?” Xiumin hold his legs and rubbed it. “I learn it at China. Eh, I don’t know actually wear I learn it.” Chen smiles and Xiumin glare at him. “Okay. Hyung I’m sorry.” Chen bowed.

 

“Why did manager hyung run away? I want he too try this Freaking Kim Jongdae Chen massage.” Xiumin complain with all his might. “You know, your face when is asked that did you want to tried this massage you’re like this ‘is a small matter’ but, when I start you start to shout like a girl non-stop. Minseok you really like girls that want to get by a group of boy.” Chen says and chuckle looking at Xiumin. “Yah! Don’t say like that. Aish…” Xiumin glare at Chen.

 

At EXO-K dorm…

 

“Hyung?” Luhan asked when he sees the manager opened the balcony window. “NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The manager shouts like in the drama. He looks at Luhan and Luhan looks at him back. “I’m Okay.” He smiles.

 

A/N : If there any wrong spelling usage in this chap please tell me....

Thank yu for commenting and subscribing this fic...Hope you enjoyed until the last one. :)