Happy = Mama?

The Misunderstanding People around EXO (DRABBLE)

 

5th Day

MAIN [Suho & D.O]

Happy = Mama?

 

This poor manager have drenched in rain because outside is raining heavily. He takes out his key and slides it inside the key hole before opening it. When entering EXO-K dorm, the first person he want to search for is D.O because he is hungry to dead. “Not here. Maybe EXO-M but, they told me EXO-M have schedule.” He didn’t care he just go to EXO-M dorm and before he wants to open the door of EXO-M dorm he hears something.

 

“What did you want to eat today?” “Is that D.O voice?” He leans to the door and hears again. “I want to eat. I’m hungry~~~” A small cute voice echoing in the manager head. “Is that a kid voice? Is D.O having child? Oh!!!” He lean back and gulp. “Mama, quick. I’m hungry!!” “That kid voice again. Wait, Mama? D.O is a completely boy right not a girl. Huh! Maybe D.O is acting like a boy and who’s the husband?” “Kyungsoo, looked your child already grumbling. We have to feed four people okay.” “As a father, do your job too.” Outside the door. The manager mouth already wide opened when he hear Suho voice and ‘father’.

 

“The conclusion is Suho married with D.O and they have 4 children. WHAT!!!!??? THAT CAN’T BE!!! Man can’t pregnant!!” The manager just shouted ignoring if the neighbor heard him or not. Then, he run to the car park enters the car and drive over to some place to release the EXO culture shocked.

 

“Hyung, did my voice match a kid?” Sehun asks Chanyeol. Chanyeol just nodded. “That’ll be my new talent.” Sehun is proud. “Mama, Appa…” Sehun called again and both Suho & D.O looked at him. Suho noticed at a mean time D.O will glance at the door. “Honey-ah, why?” D.O is shocked with that type of calling and looked at Suho. “Did manager hyung here? Or did I imagining?” D.O says to Suho. “Your imagination only.” Suho smiles.

 

Then, D.O serves the spaghetti to his ‘family’ yes family and they eat it happily. “Actually, hyung if you really married to Joonmyun hyung, I bet both of you’ll be very happy.” Kai says directly then continue eating. Suho and D.O looked at each other and they tried to avoid each other eyes.  “Yah! Don’t say something like that.” Baekhyun nudge Kai waist. Chanyeol looked at Kai also with a black aura but only that baby eating peacefully, ignoring everything.