Soap = Water?

The Misunderstanding People around EXO (DRABBLE)

 

17th Day

MAIN [Kris, Lay, Kai]

Soap = Water?

 

One day, Chanyeol, Luhan & Sehun become the king or should I say a queen for a day because they ordered Kris, Lay & Kai to washes the member laundry. “Why we’re the one that have to do the laundry?” Kris protest. “Plus the member laundry too?” Kai asked. “The reason is Kris is too lazy to do anything in the dorm. Kai always sleep and didn’t want do anything except sleeping and Lay…” Luhan stopped when he sees Lay face. “Anyway, do the laundry until finish if not I’ll says to Kyungsoo that the three of you didn’t dinner for today.” Luhan explained and walk away. “Duizzhang, Kai, Lay hyung fighting!” Chanyeol smile and follow Luhan while Sehun close the laundry door and show them a smirk.

 

“Yah! Sehun don’t copy my trademark!” Kai yelled but, it UN useful because Sehun can’t hear it. “Why Luhan gege didn’t want to continue his words towards me?” Lay showed a pity face. “Yah stop it both of you. We have a job to do.” Kris says and they look at the washing machine. “Kris hyung did you know how to use that thing?” Kai showed the washing machine while making a weird face. Kris shook his head. “Lay hyung?” “I think we have to put the laundry first and then the soap and then the water and spin?” He explained and they used Lay method.

 

They put all the laundry and next put the soap. “Wait, how much the soap we should put?” Kris looked at Kai & Lay and hands holding the soap box. “Half?” “Kai, we should put all of it to make it more fragrant.” Lay says. He takes the soap box and poured all of it. Suddenly, Kai spotted a bottle beside the washing machine and take it and then pour the whole contain. Kris closes the washing machine lead. Suddenly, the washing machine starts to pouring bubbles.

 

At the outside, Sehun sees bubbles come out from the gap between the door and the floor. He tugged Luhan & Chanyeol shirt and point to the laundry room. They widened their eyes and quickly run to the laundry room and knocked on the door. “Yah! Open the door! What happen inside!” Chanyeol knocked. Kris opens the door and only showing his left eyes to Chanyeol. Chanyeol, Luhan & Sehun pushed from outside to open it and the door open widely reveling the bubbles.

 

Because of the slippery floor they fall. Chanyeol fall on Kris with Kris back leaning at the wall. While Kai try to support Luhan from falling but, in the end Kai is the one who fall on Luhan. Lay support Sehun by his waist and the result Sehun fall on Lay with Lay hand manage to support his back from falling back. At the same time, the manager passes by the laundry room and sees the scene that can be category as NC-18 scene. “The six of you. I you want to do the s** things together don’t do inside the laundry room. Go to the room and do what you want to do.” The manager just walk away tries to avoid any wild imagination with a smile that looks like a smirk.

 

Chanyeol, Kris, Lay, Sehun, Kai & Luhan looked at each other and tried to clear the misunderstanding but they can’t because when they want to stand, they’ll definitely fall back at the same position. They’re actually embarrassing because of the manager words. 

 

A/N: I decided to make this drabble to be long drabble in the time. The idea of ending this drabble, i'll not agree with the idea even the idea is from myself. This is the next day 17th. Maybe I'll write more drabble about them after this. But, for your information i'll be in HIATUS FOR 1 MONTH.

BECAUSE of the project that the teacher supposed to give in August but, give it in this month and this month also the month that this project will be send to the teacher back. AISH!!!! But, it's okay when i have time in my hiatus maybe i'll update? I don't know...Anyway....................Thank you for the comment and subscribe and the viewer.