Night = Ghost?

The Misunderstanding People around EXO (DRABBLE)

 

7th Day

MAIN [Tao & Baekhyun]

Night = Ghost?

 

“Tao, quick go back to your room at EXO-M dorm. Okay?” Tao ignored the manager words and focusing on the showed. The EXO-K already in their room sleeping then Baekhyun comes out. “Hyung, why you didn’t sleep?” Baekhyun asked while hands rubbing his eyes. “This kid, didn’t want to go back.” The manager point at Tao and Baekhyun looked at the clock. “Hyung another 5 minutes his favorite Kung Fu Panda will be over so be patient.” Baekhyun says and sits beside Tao watching it too.

 

3 a.m…All of them is sleeping peacefully and the manager sleep at the sofa. Poor the manager. Then, he feels thirsty when he wants to step inside the kitchen he hears someone squeal. He peeps and saw Baekhyun hugging Tao. “Oh no! The drama will be back.” The manager palms his face but, he didn’t know. Actually he likes to see them like this. He sees Baekhyun tighten his hug to Tao, he clench Tao shirt into fist and Tao soothe Baekhyun head. “The reunion between two lovers that have been apart. So touching.” The manager pretends to wipe his tears that didn’t come out. “Let they be.” Than, the manager continue to sleep forgetting that he actually thirsting.

 

“Hyung, what happen?” Tao release their hug and looked at Beakhyun. “Chanyeol says that 3 a.m. usually time for the ghost and now I feel thirsty so I get up and when I found you I quickly hug you because I’m feeling something strange.” Baekhyun explains briefly. Tao just nodded. “What’re you doing here?” Just exited to wait tomorrow morning.” He says simple. “Wait? For what?” “Kung Fu Panda Special 10 a.m.” Tao pose like the Kung Fu Panda main character. “Yah! Are you crazy? 3a.m to 10a.m is such a long time too waited. Are you crazy or what?” Tao looked Baekhyun with his sharp eyes and chuckle.

 

“It’s a long way too wait but, hyung you can accompany me tonight.” Tao chuckle at Baekhyun. Without Baekhyun realize what is coming next, Tao already lift him bridal style to Baekhun room. Chanyeol now with his beloved Kris so he’s absent. They didn’t notice that the manager is awake and sit up straight. “Is that EXO-M maknae. The aegyo Tao? Why today he looks so romantic? What he plan to do with Baekhyun actually? S** or…I don’t want to think about that thing.” The manager lies back and tried to sleep. 

 

A/N: I think this chapter is boring because when i write this chap my mind actually blank...Anyway, thanks for subscribing this story and also thank you for commenting about this fic... If any of you have advice for me you can write at my wall or at the comment box. I'll try to make this fic more interesting...    

But, if i failed.... I'm really sorry... ^___^ ENJOYED READING THIS CHAPTER....