Explode = Crazy?

The Misunderstanding People around EXO (DRABBLE)

 

12th Day

MAIN [Tao, Kris]

Explode = Crazy?

 

“Gege don’t too hard.” “Relax Tao. Yah! Don’t move.” Kris said. “But, that…” “Like I said relax. It’s nothing. Just a small thing.” Tao just gulp.

 

“Neon machi chaga un machine

   Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine
   Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine” The manager sing and spins around and then he fell down. His forehead makes contact with the side of the sofa. “Hyung! Are you okay? And what are you doing?” Suho is worried because the manager suddenly falls on the sofa hardly. The manager stands slowly to sit while hand rubbed his head. “Hyung I think our ‘MACHINE DANCE’ is not like that.” Kai says and the manager looked at him and then looked at the member. “I know. Just playing.” The manager says and stands rearrange his clothe. The other members just laugh silently.

 

“They didn’t have to laugh at me.” He walk to the toilet thinking about entering but, he stop when he hears something is not right inside the toilet. He lean his ears to hear more. Then…

“Tao! Don’t move around like that. It’ll be more interesting with this.” “That is…It’s not for this! Are you crazy! If Luhan hyung know about this he’ll be mad.” Tao complaint. “Tao don’t complain anything. I don’t care.” “But, what if we stain that thing? Luhan hyung will know.” Tao is worried. Kris glares at Tao. The panda just silent and obeyed.

 

“WHAT THE HELL THE THING THAT I JUST HEARD!!!!! OH NO!!!” The manager runs to the balcony.

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Kris gege, are you sure?” Tao looked at Kris weirdly. “Look you can see the stain more clearly right? I don’t want to use my strength too wash all over the toilet. The toilet looks like a bedroom with a king bed.” They hunker under the shower, heads down looking on the tiles. “Gege, actually the toilet only this small.” Tao explained and Kris didn’t care.

 

“Yah! Both of you! WHO IN THE WORLD WILL USE MAGNIFYING GLASS TO WASH THE TOILET?!” Luhan shouted from the back. Tao and Kris immediately turn around their body. “How lazy are you actually Kris?! Tao too. Don’t just follow this guy command even he’s the leader. NOBODY WILL USED MAGNIFYING GLASS TO LOOK AT THE DIRT ON THE TILES. They just washed it.” Luhan already explode. Kris and Tao just hear it.

 

“Look the baby already explodes.” Lay said and the member agreed. “Where is manager hyung?” Baekhyun asked. “Hyung sitting at the balcony smiling alone like crazy people always do after he shouts ‘NO!’ loudly.” Chanyeol pointed to the balcony. “Poor hyung. He must be stress about something.” Chen says and the member nodded. “Yah! Again! Keep that!” Luhan voices is heard by them. “That too.” Sehun says simply. 

================================================================================================================

A/N : The next Chapter is up. Better or not? I actually didn't feel confident with my writing skill because...I think there is still something dissapear...

Anyway, thank you for SUBSCRIBER AND COMMENT I FEEL REALLY HAPPY.... ^___^ Happy reading>__<