Hiding = Maniac?

The Misunderstanding People around EXO (DRABBLE)

 

9th Day

MAIN [Sehun & Luhan]

Hiding = Maniac?

 

“Luhan hyung did you feel it? It’s tickling.” Sehun says and smiles. “Mine also.” Luhan also smiles.

 

Tomorrow comes…

 

“Kids, today the last day training for your complete show.” The dance instructor says. After 20 minutes, they stopped. “All of you can stop for now we’ll continue in 30 minutes.” Then the dance instructor step out from the dancing studio. “Sehunnie, looks it’s here.” Luhan rubbed his stomach. “Mine also here.” Sehun also do the same thing and they smile.

 

The manager walk past by and get attracted by the scene, because of the maknae and the princess cuteness. Suddenly, he saw Sehun and Luhan rubbed their stomach and showed a loving face. “Did both of them pregnant? Their face showed like they really hope that the kids will be healthy.” The manager keeps thinking weird things. He kneeled down peep through the gap between the doors. “Luhan hyung, why when I’m walking it’s reacting.” “Sehun not you only mine also. Don’t get jealous.” The manager wrinkled his forehead and showed weird face.

 

“Why the other member looks really relax? Did they really know? If they’re pregnant, who’s the father…” “It’s Kai.” Luhan says happily. “This is Kai’s” Sehun chuckle. “Did they just continue my words? Maybe it’s true because Kai is Casanova!” The manager is weird. Then, he sees Kai walks towards both of them and stands at the middle looking at their stomach. The manager suddenly opened the door widely and went to Luhan, Kai and Sehun. He looked at Sehun and Luhan and then stares at Kai. “Hyung?” Kai asked. “Kai……..Are you desperate? Don’t do two in a row. It’ll be trouble. Aish…Looks you’re only 19 years old. Aish…its okay, in trouble called me. Don’t be shy hyung will helped handling the kids. I’ll be their grandfather.” The manager put his hand on Kai shoulder and tapped.

 

Then, he walk out like nothing’s happening. “What’s that?” Kai is confused. “Yah, Kai what are doing actually?” Sehun asked, Kai just shrugged his shoulder. The other member also confused when they heard their manager words towards Kai. “Grandfather? Did manager hyung become crazy?” Baekhyun says. “Kai, your lollipop. It really looks like you, the red watermelon.” Sehun give it to Kai. “Take mine too, Lemon.” Kai take Luhan’s too. “Both of you since when you become lollipop maniac? You have been wearing that small bag at your stomach caring the lollipop. And every each of the lollipop you give name to it.” Suho says. “We’re the lollipop maniac. Hehehe.” Luhan and Sehun smile playfully.

============================================================================================================

A/N : The next UPDATE IS HERE!!! 9th day. The plot idea for this chapter is from Anis_ShortyRingo. Thanks to her too. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS AND THE COMMENT!!! I REALLY HAPPY!!!

Anyway enjoyed reading this drabbles... One more if there any wrong grammar, i'm sorry because english is not my first language.. ^///^ @___@