Disturbing = Reality?

The Misunderstanding People around EXO (DRABBLE)

 

25th Day

MAIN [KRIS, CHANYEOL]

Disturbing = Reality?

 

A/N: Request by WuYeol90Enjoy Reading ^_^.

 

“Chanyeol-ah! Kris-ah!” The manager is looking in each of the room but, the two people he searches can’t be found. “This is only the room that I didn’t check yet.” He knocks on the door first but, no response and he decided to wait. He knock again lazily and no response. “Then, I’ll enter.” He turns the knob and opens the door simply.

 

He widened his eyes when his eyes landed on a shirtless figure or maybe on a figure on the bed. But, he didn’t sure because the figure is lying on his chest. The figure is identifying as Park Chanyeol. He walk to the bed and waved his hand in front of Chanyeol.“He’s asleep. Should I…No!!” He says in a whisper.

 

Suddenly, the bathroom door is open revealing Kris with only his trousers on and a towel to wipe his hair. The manager gulp and Kris also shocked when he sees; their manager is standing beside Chanyeol that is sleeping on the bed.

“Kris, don’t worry. Hyung will definitely not thinking other than Chanyeol is exhausted and he’s sleeping on the bed okay? So, wake him up and be quick because you have schedule.” The manager cracks a smile and tap Kris shoulder.

 

“Hyung…I think Chanyeol can’t make it for today schedule.” The manager blinks looking at Kris. “Is he sick?” Kris nodded. “Okay, I’ll tell other member about this. Make sure, give him medicine when he awake.” He closes the door and Kris sigh and sit on the bed. While the manager outside is shooking his head. “I thought is something else. But, Chanyeol is just sick.” Then, he walk away to inform the other member.

 

EXTRA: Chanyeol stir in his sleep when he feels someone caress his head.

“Kris hyung…Ouch!” Chanyeol his in pain when he try to move.

“You should not move now.”

“Hyung, you’re too rough and big! I feel like going to rip.” Chanyeol rub his .

“Stop complaining Chanyeol. Just sleep.” Chanyeol continue to sleep and Kris pecks his cheek and sighs heavily.

“Thank god manager hyung didn’t think anything else and the fact that we actually do it.”   

 

A/N: I don't know if this Krisyeol moment is good or not. I hope it's okay. If it's a fail don't mad WuYeol90. So, basically in this chapter who is the one misunderstanding? hehe...Soon, this story will move too not only misunderstanding manager but, also EXO member. haha...

Thank you for subscribe, comment, and view...-__-

Recommend Song: Mystic WHITE - 인어공주