Are you serious?

The Misunderstanding People around EXO (DRABBLE)

26th Day

NO MAIN [EXO+MANAGER]

Are you serious?

 

A/N: TYPOS...BEWARE -__-

 

The manager sighs again for how many times for today. “Hyung that is your 35 sigh today since morning.” Luhan said while clasping his finger. The manager sigh again looking at Luhan. “Oh! It’s already 36 sigh! Daebak!” The manager decided to just ignore Luhan with his weird counting.

 

“Luhan.” Luhan looks at the manager. “Gather all the kids in the evening sharp at 5 p.m here. In the living room. EXO-K dorm okay? And don’t be late.” The manager said without looking at Luhan before he exit EXO-M dorm to go somewhere.

 

Then, they gather in the living room and too much noise is heard even outside of the dorm because it’s 12 boys in one dorm. Each one talks about something different and eventually raising voice because the other voice is too loud.

 

“Boys.” The manager said but, they still didn’t notice he’s in front except for D.O that has looking or probably staring with his unblinking eyes at him. “Boys!” EXO stop their conversation and avert their gaze to their manager.

 

“Okay, done with the talking?” EXO nodded. He sighs again. “Hyung that is 37 times.” Luhan whisper can be heard. “I’ll be straight forward here. I have seen many things happen in the dorm and also among all of you. I have thinking that I have to protect your image as an idol but, it’s tougher that I thought. I have decided to retired from being your manager.” He said and making the EXO boys shocked.

 

MANAGER P.O.V

 

Then, only one words that come out from their mouth. “NO!” I look up feeling a little bit being treasure by them inspect the entire thing he have seen from them.

 

“Hyung, who’ll take care of us?” As expected from Suho. “Hyung, who’ll lend me a hand when I’m cooking.” D.O said with his big round eyes looking at me. “Hyung, who’ll joke with me?” Chen said and I remember all his trolling that he had done and all of it comes from me, I’m sorry for the one who got troll by us. “Hyung, who’ll accompany to buy grocery?” Xiumin said. Its okay, the other member is there.

 

“Hyung, who’ll protect me when the hyung bullied me?” Tao said and he shows his sad face. “Hyung, who’ll accompany me to go shopping?” Baekhyun, even the sentence is weird but, I don’t care. Don’t worry Baekhyun-ah, hyung will buy you a new eyeliner for your birthday okay? I seriously feel touched hearing they confessed but…

 

Then, the question becomes weirder as these 6 people start talking. “Hyung, who’ll save me from Kris hyung torture?” Chanyeol said and pout. What Kris doing in your question Park Chanyeol? “Hyung, who’ll lend me a hand to catch Chanyeol?” Kris said and sighs. I blink my eyes. Oh no no no no no no! There are not talking about that time right?

 

“Hyung, who’ll save me from the pony I see?” Lay! I really don’t understand what he is talking about. And I’m positive that everyday I’m bringing EXO to their schedule and to any rainbow castle with unicorn or animal farm. “Hyung, if you go. I don’t have anyone that can protect from the beating.” Sehun said. Wait! Sehun why did you say something like that? Did you have committed something unforgiven or maybe are you a serial killer?

“Hyung, who’ll save me from Kai rough s** when the time EXO-M come back here? I don’t want to be limping every day when I have schedule in Korea. If is not Hyung voice calling Kai…I don’t know what’ll happen to me.” Luhan sniff and my mouth are hanged open. Why everyone did looks so calm when Luhan talk about those words? Is it a normal words or maybe Luhan and I are currently having conversation in alien language?

 

Then, this kid…Aish, I don’t know what to say. “Hyung. Why you always call me at the time like that? I actually have to do myself in the night to relief it and have to kick Kyungsoo hyung out from my room.” Kai is not confessing about my retirement but, his un-satisfaction. After a while, I widened my eyes when I rewinding what Kai said in my head.

 

“IS IT REALLY REAL?!!!!” I look at Kai and Luhan that is sitting side by side. “Hyung, calm down. Hyung actually have a big misunderstanding about what hyung see for the past month.” I look at Chen. How did he know? But, wait! Chen is actually the one with less appearance right?! I don’t know him…Oh!

 

“The entire thing that hyung see is not true except for the fact that Kai and Luhan story. Why hyung didn’t ever misunderstand their movement? Because they tried to protect it so that hyung will not interrupt them with so many questions.” Chen said again and I just can blinks. Luhan is blushing while Kai just poking his nose showing an uninterested face towards the conversation.

 

I have to protect them. I can’t leave them. I’ll cancel to retired because if its Luhan and Kai, it can’t be avoided. “Kids. I have made my decision.” All eyes on me; they are looking at me nervously. “I’ll not retire. I’ll protect your kids.” They cheered and I’m smiling widely because it’s all are misunderstanding. They are still innocent…               

 

I thought I have been crazy when I see and heard all of that. “Just take care kids. Hyung will be out for a while.” I said and headed to the door and exit EXO-K apartment.

 

END P.O.V

 

Suddenly, commotion can be heard. “Yah! Chen! What are you saying?! What if our cover that we actually dating each other blown away?!” Suho said. “But, thanks to me hyung didn’t suspect something from us except that Kailu. Because nowadays, there is too much Kailu right?” Chen shrugged his shoulder.

 

They nodded agreeing. “Just stop it. Keep it as a secret.” Xiumin as the oldest said to his dongsaeng. They nodded and start to their own routine as usual. D.O looks at the entrance before clasping both of his palms together and bowed. “Hyung, we’re sorry because we’re lying.” D.O stands properly and smile.  

 

While, outside. “Why did I feel like 12 souls wanted to be forgiven?” The manager blinks.

 

A/N: And so, the story ends. It's manager-oppa P.O.V...Okay, thank you for all the ssubscribers, thank you for the comment, and thank you for reading...I'm now working on my 3 other fic...So, ^-^