Together = Family?

The Misunderstanding People around EXO (DRABBLE)

 

25th Day

MAIN [SUHO & D.O] feat. KAI & LUHAN

Together = Family?

 

“Why suddenly did both of you want to go shopping?” The manager asks while driving to one of the shopping mall in Seoul. “Because it’s for our anniversary.” Suho says and smile to D.O. The manager blink his eyes repeat and then decided to think about other things.

 

They reach the mall and go directly to the cloth section for ‘KIDS!’ The manager widened their eyes. He sees D.O is showing one of the fluffy cute dress to Suho and Suho smile at him. “Are they having baby girl? But, they say for anniversary right? Maybe when their child is born is their anniversary? But, D.O stomach look still small, didn’t it to quick?” He says to himself and approaches them.

 

“Didn’t you think to buy things for the anniversary to early?” Suho and D.O looks at him weirdly. “What are you saying hyung? The anniversary just around the corner.” D.O says and smiles before pulling Suho at the other section. “I think this is the perfect one.” They grabbed 3 piece of baby girls cloth before going to the cashier. The manager glare at the cloth. ‘It’s definitely baby cloth. Right?’ He thought. “Luhan must be happy.” Suho says and D.O nodded agrees. The wheel is turning inside the manager head. 'Luhan?'

 

“Junmyeon-ah! Kyungsoo-ah! Did you already buy it?” Luhan take the plastic and quickly run to Kai room. The manager fall on the floor because wanting to look at Luhan stomach; making D.O surprise. “Hyung, are you okay?” D.O asks and he nodded. ‘I’m already late. Is it Luhan to have baby girl? I wanted to confirm it, I want to see it!’ The manager thought.

 

In the room, Luhan is taking out the three cute cloths and smile at it happily while the person in front of him just sigh. “Wait don’t run away.” “Hyung, seriously what did you want to do by…” “Kim Jongin. This is my job as a mom. You as her father just zip your mouth.” Kai sigh again looking at his hyung. “If Sehun has sons I also want! But, for me daughter is better.” Luhan says while Kai just looks at him trying to chase for ‘their’ daughter to wear the cloth. Suddenly, she jumps at Kai lap and Luhan stand in front of Kai crossing his arm. “So, you prefer your father than me? Answer me. Why didn’t you talk! Answer your mom question.”

 

“Hyung, seriously! Monggu is just a dog!!! And even you wait for her to talk she can’t talk like Forever!!” Kai raise his voice a little bit and because of shock Monggu run out from the room. Luhan pout and for how many times; Kai sigh. “I don’t mean to raise my voice hyung.” Kai hug his ‘soft heart hyung’.

 

EXTRA: “What happen to omma? Since when he want me to wear that fluffy cloth? Even appa didn’t let me wear something.” Monggu says and looks at the room door.      

 

A/N: So, i'm over with my hiatus maybe? So, this is the next chapter...hope you enjoy this chapter hehe...

 

Thanks for subscribe, comment, and view. 

Recommend song for today: BLOCK.B - Movie's Over