Torturing = Report?

The Misunderstanding People around EXO (DRABBLE)

 

22nd Day

MAIN [Suho, Sehun, D.O]

Torturing = Report?

 

“So, did you already know what your fault fluffy bunny?” Suho says to Sehun that is standing in front of him; head hang low and playing with his own finger. “I’m disappointed as your father…even I’m not your real father. With your performances. Look at me when I’m talking!” Sehun flinch, surprised with Suho sudden anger.

 

“Hyung, I’m sorry. I’ll try my best n…NO!! Don’t! Hyung! You’re hurting my…” Sehun can’t continue his words because of the pain. “You deserve it! Don’t try to play after this!” Suho says. While, their manager is just successfully entering their apartment after buying ice-cream for the kids. He stops his step before entering the kitchen because there is Suho, D.O, and Sehun on the floor curl into a ball.

 

He widened his eyes and decided to look at them. “Remember what happen today! Don’t make me disappointed again…You…” “Suho hyung, it’s enough. That kid already had enough.” Suho looks at D.O and exhale heavily. “It can’t be. That Junmyeon is hitting Sehun. Sehun, I’ll come to the rescue!” The manager thought. Before Suho can says anything to D.O, their manager walk inside the kitchen; putting the plastic bag with ice-cream inside it on the table. “Yah! Stop don’t do that to Sehun anymore. He didn’t do anything wrong!” Suho and D.O and even Sehun look at their manager weird.

 

“Come here you Kim Junmyeon. Don’t worry Sehun, hyung already settle it.” Then, Suho get pull out from the kitchen before D.O can says anything. “Actually what happen?” D.O says confuse. “Don’t worry bunnyny you already safe from that appa.” Sehun sit properly on the floor from his curl position and then patting his plushie. “Sehun-ah, did you really have to protect that bunny until like that?” D.O squat down beside Sehun. “Yes! Because Bunnyny is my precious plushie.” Sehun hug it tightly.

 

D.O exhale and stand up. He wanted to exit the kitchen but, Sehun pull his shirt. “Omma! My bunnyny has ripped!!! The wool is coming out!!!” Sehun shout. “Sehun-ah, don’t worry I’ll sew it for you.” D.O says.

 

While, Suho just over hearing the blabbering from their manager and he throw himself on the bed closing his eyes. “It’s not my fault. Sehun already promise to get higher mark in history but, he got it failed. That’s why I’m mad at him.” Suho mumbling alone

 

At the living room, the manager is walking past by the coffee table and see a book on it. He finds it attracts him and picks it up looking at it. “Report card? Oh Sehun. What is this?” 

 

A/N: So, for a long time, at last I update this ridiculous fic!! hahaha!! Okay, but i don't know if this chapter is good or not. So, in the mean time i'll slowly change this story to not only the misunderstanding 'manager' but, others as well or maybe i'll combine any of them. 

Summary: Sehun get his history fail and he actually has promise Suho to get a good mark but, that promise can't be use. So, Suho is mad at him and wanting to throw his plushie and the manager is misunderstand the situation. Sehun is just too playful, that why...

Anyway, thank you for subscribe, comment, and view -__-

Play now Song/Recommend Song : SISTAR - 가식걸 (release in 2010)