Looking = Comparing?

The Misunderstanding People around EXO (DRABBLE)

 

14th Day

MAIN [Baekhyun, Chanyeol]

Looking = Comparing?

 

“I don’t want to hear anything like the past day. If not I’ll volunteer to enter the hospital for crazy people.” The manager says and sits in front of the toilet waiting for the person inside to come out.

 

Inside the toilet. Chanyeol and Baekhyun washed together and they already done so they’re doing or maybe the real words is comparing. “Baekhyun, yours is small. Mine is bigger than that small thing.” Chanyeol chuckle. “Don’t look. Look properly mine is bigger than yours. Look properly.” Chanyeol look again. “It’s still same. How are you going to satisfy…” “I can. Don’t look down on me. If not, do you want to try it?” “No thanks.”

 

TING! “Why did I have to hear something like this in the early of the morning? I just wait for the people inside the toilet to come out.” The manager complains. He smile but, he actually smirk. “I’ll sleep. I didn’t want to hear anything. This is a dream.” He lies on the sofa and close his eyes. He actually wants to pretends to sleep and forget about it but, he actually sleep.

 

“Chanyeol, Baekhyun.” D.O called from outside. They opened the door. “Hyung, Chanyeol says mine is smaller than his.” Baekhyun complain to the mom. “It’s true Baekhyun. Look t your teeth, if your teeth is cute and small you’ll be using the smaller toothbrush. Chanyeol will use the normal toothbrush. Don’t get jealous easily. The suitable toothbrush is used to satisfy your teeth.” D.O smile and Baekhyun just pouted while Chanyeol smile brightly.

 

“Quick go change. And then eat the breakfast.” D.O walk to the kitchen back to finished his usual core. “Okay you win Chanyeol.” They enter the room to change in a suitable clothe. “I feel that Kyungsoo hyung really have changed into a motherly aura. Everything he does looks really like a mother trying to pay attention to their child.” Chen and Xiumin hear it and they nodded.     

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N : Another 2 days and after that this story will be end...^_^ Hope you have your fun reading this chap....