Conversation = Arguing?

The Misunderstanding People around EXO (DRABBLE)

 

19th Day

MAIN [D.O, Suho,Lay]

Conversation = Arguing?

 

“It’s so tiring today.” The manager is massaging his stiff shoulder. He must be so tired because for a day he must arranged their schedule at Korea and then they’ll went to China for the award. He sighs heavily. He’s sitting at the driver seat while the rest of the EXO member are sleeping leaving the umma and appa and Lay awake.

 

‘Why didn’t they sleep? Didn’t they feel tired? If not change with my position.’ The manager thought alone. He decided to focus on the road leaving his thought just now.

 

“Should not both of you let me marry now?” The manager is now interest in hearing the conversation. “No, you can’t Lay hyung. Because…I think…” “Did Kyungsoo trying to prevent Lay from marry others person because he love Lay and now confessing time?!” The manager thought and trying to looks at their expression through the reflection from the mirror but, he only sees Kai and Kris sleeping face. “Aish! Blocking the view. Oh!”

 

“I think what Kyungsoo says is true. Because did you want he’s sad or heart breaking? You’re just like…I don’t want to say.” Suho says and lean his back to the seat closing his eyes. “I’ll sleep too.” Kyungsoo says looking at Lay face. Being the slow one Lay just shrugged his shoulder and also drifted to his sleep. While the manager is nodded.

 

“Your forbidden relationship is though right? Suho why did you come in the picture?” The manager mumble alone and is actually mad for nothing.

 

The next morning, Suho, Kyungsoo and Lay is inside Suho room holding a game console. “Now. The last thing I want to ask. Should not both of you let me marry now?” Lay point to him. Kyungsoo and Suho look at each other and sigh.

 

“Okay. Okay just married your sims with that guy sims. Hyung he’s freaking a guy sims!” Kyungsoo ranged up. “It’s okay as long he looks cute like Luhan and y like Sehun.” Lay click the ‘X’ button for the married application and his sims is officially married with the guy sims. “If it’ll be the real thing, I’ll definitely make Luhan and Sehun mine.” Lay is thinking something that he supposed not to think.

 

“Luhan hyung, why did I feel something?” Sehun asks Luhan that is asking him the same thing. 

 

A/N: Yixing, Yixing, Yixing. What~~ Happen?~~ for the 19th day, I'm updating to release my stress of my mathematics exam paper today...And also wanted to clear some up and stuff my brain again with HISTORY! Because i have history exam for next week... 

 

Anyway, thank you for subscribe, comment, and view....^_^