Jealousy part 2

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As soon as Nana got out of the café, she ran to her car, fumbled her keys and got into her car. Then it hit her. She doesn’t know where Raina stays and only Lizzy has Raina’s number. Nana hit her head against the steering wheel. Then she looked up to see Bekah in front of her car, looking at her nails while holding onto a cup of hot chocolate in her other hand. Annoyed, Nana pressed the honk and poor Bekah almost spilled the content of the cup onto herself. Nana then rolled down her car’s window.

“YAH! KIM REBEKAH! GET YOUR IN YOUR CAR AND LEAD ME TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND’S PLACE BEFORE I RUN YOU DOWN!” Nana yelled.

People who were passing by the road were staring at the two. Bekah wanting to annoy Nana even more yelled back, “PABO, IF YOU KNOCK ME DOWN, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHERE MY GIRLFRIEND STAYS! AND MY GIRLFRIEND HAS A NAME! HER NAME IS RAINA!”

Nana who was clearly furious (because her whole face was red) got out of her car and dragged Bekah into her car.

“Yah! What about my car?” Bekah pouted.

“You can get it back tomorrow or after you lead me to Raina’s place.” Nana snapped back.

“Fine. I’m doing this because you are my sister! Now drive straight and turn right at that junction up front.” Bekah ordered.

*

They finally reached Raina’s place after 20 minutes. Bekah was frozen in her seat. Why? Let’s just say Nana drove at full speed, almost knocked down a poor old lady who was crossing the road and Bekah really wonders how Nana got her license.

Nana didn’t even wait for Bekah to get out of the car. She had already run up to Raina’s doorstep and was waiting patiently for Raina to open. When Raina did, Nana wasn’t allowed to enter house. Nana was confused.

“Unni, let me in.”

“Nana, listen. Lizzy has just calmed down but like a glass, she’s fragile.”

“And?”

“I want you to talk nicely and gently with her. Do not raise your voice at her even though she will raise her voice. Admit that you’re wrong and apologize.”

“Alright.”

“Where’s Bekah?”

“In the car. Why don’t you go check on her while I meet Lizzy.”

Raina eyed Nana suspiciously but allowed her to enter the house anyway.

*

Nana found Lizzy in the kitchen. Lizzy’s back was facing Nana. Nana saw that Lizzy had a cup of hot tea in front of her and she was munching on some gummy bears (oh what’s new?).

“Hi Lizzy.” Nana broke the silence, slightly startling Lizzy.

“Go away.”

“Listen I-”

“Go away.”

“Soo Young ah.”

“Go away Im Jin Ah.”

“Listen. I’m sorry. I was at fault. I should have told you but-“ Nana wanted to tell her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter