Shopping

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“GOOD MORNING PRINCESS!!!” Kahi practically yelled into the phone.

The poor blonde on the other side of the line was so shocked she almost fell off from her bed. She placed the phone further from her ear.

“YAH IM JIN AH! ARE YOU THERE?”

“Neh appa. I’m here.” Nana lazily answered. She rubbed her eyes.

Nana could faintly hear her omma telling her appa to lower her voice and to stop yelling. She heard something like, “She probably just woke up,” and, “Don’t traumatize our poor child.”

“Anyway Nana, go get ready. Omma and I are fetching you girls at noon to go shopping. Let’s go grab lunch at that restaurant with those hot waitresses again.” Kahi whispered her last sentence but Jung Ah still heard it.

“YAH PARK JI YOUNG!”

“OMONA! JIN AH! YOUR OMMA HAS BECOME A MONSTER!”

Nana sighed. She thought that after she has moved out, she didn’t have to suffer when her parents have their regular childish fights. Then it hit her. Shopping? Her parents are bringing her and Lizzy shopping?

“Appa.” No response, only the bickering of the childish couple can be heard.

“Omma?” Nana tried again but none of the pair from the other line is listening.

“YAH OMMA AND APPA!” Nana yelled.

“Huh?” Now it’s her omma who has answered the phone.

“Omma, what’s the occasion? Why suddenly the idea to go shopping?”

“Well, next week is gonna be the 5th month of pregnancy and your appa and I just wanted to get our first grandchild a present.”

“We don’t even know its gender.”

“Well we can buy boys’ and girls’ clothing.”

“Let’s just buy the things that a baby will need, besides clothes.” Nana emphasized on the last two words.

“Arasso. I’ll tell your appa. We’ll see you later then. Take care little one.” Nana had wanted to argue saying she isn’t a little one anymore but before she could even say anything, her omma had hang up.

 

 

*

 

“Soo Youngieeee~” Nana called out in a singing manner.

“I’m in the shower!” When Nana heard that, an evil grin formed on her face and she tossed her blankets and ran to the bathroom.

“YAH IM JIN AH! CAN YOU PLEASE KNOCK?”

And for the next hour, all that could be heard was Lizzy’s laughter and moans (no, not that because they were doing some salsa in there but Nana is such a nice girlfriend, she gave Lizzy a nice back massage. You ert!)

 

*

 

The four of them were now in the restaurant that Kahi had mentioned. Yes, after much persuasion from Kahi (and her one of a kind aegyo) they were finally having lunch at that restaurant.

Jung Ah hated that place. The waitresses were always flirting and throwing themselves, literally, at Kahi. This time was no different.

“Hey y, what can I get for you?” The waitress purred into Kahi’s ear causing Kahi to blush furiously.

“Ehem” Jung Ah faked a cough to let the waitress know that she was Kahi’s wife.

However, seeing that the waitress was still flirting with Kahi and that Kahi was enjoying every single second of this, Jung Ah kicked her wife’s leg underneath the table and pinched her thighs. Kahi who wasn’t expecting this suddenly yelped and pouted.

Let’s just say the lunch was just awkward with the LiNa couple being all lovey dovey and feeding each other but the JungHi couple were well, one of them was trying her best to n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter