Kick

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Goodbye Jin Ah. I can’t take this pain anymore. Were the thoughts in Lizzy’s mind before she committed suicide.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lmao I'm just kidding. Below is the short chapter. :D 

 

6th Month of Pregnancy

 

 

Three weeks later

 

 

Nana was discharged from the hospital last week and she had been a happy kid ever since then. She would play around like any other 7 year old kid. She couldn’t care less about the world; she was happy and was constantly on her feet, running around and playing pranks on the innocent people that were living with her.

“Nana, come here. You need to eat.” Jung Ah called out to her youngest daughter that was running around in the house. Jung Ah sighed. Nana was never like this when she was 7. She was the adorable girl who would sit in her room or in her play corner and play with Barbie dolls. She was never the type that would jump around and behave like a wild child.

“Nana!” Jung Ah yelled at her daughter when she saw the young blonde almost bump into Lizzy. Lizzy was now holding onto the back of the couch to balance herself. Jung Ah quickly helped Lizzy and made her sit down on the couch.

“IM JIN AH GET YOUR HERE AND EAT!” Jung Ah grabbed the girl’s waist who had run past her. Nana was thrashing around and Jung Ah tightened her grip on the blonde’s waist.

“Jin, be good and listen to omma. She’s trying to feed you.” Lizzy said and ran her fingers in Nana’s hair before lightly patting the latter’s head.

Nana pouted and what came out of her surprised the two ladies in the room. “But I want Lizzy unni to feed me.”

Jung Ah practically ran to the kitchen, grab Nana’s lunch from the counter and handed it to Lizzy who was still staring at Nana.

“Lizzy, feed her before she runs away.” Jung Ah harshly whispered to Lizzy who only nodded her head lightly.

 

*

 

“Nana say aaahhh because here comes the airplane.”

“AAAAAHHHHHHHH” Nana opened wide and Lizzy giggled while feeding her girlfriend suddenly the baby kicked her.

“Argh!” Lizzy yelped and placed a hand on her stomach, shocking Nana who was happily chewing her food.

“Unni? Are you ok? Unni?” Nana panicked, le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter