Boy or girl?

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lunch was chaotic. No wait. Chaotic was an understatement. Jung Ah sighed at her wife and two daughters. The trio being the childish people they are, were currently arguing and sharing stories about Nana’s embarrassing moments.

“I DID NOT KISS JESSICA JUNG!” Nana yelled at her sister and father.

“Mmm Sica-ya, you’re such a good kisser.” Bekah imitated her younger sister while Kahi was laughing loudly in front of her. Nana threw her napkin at her sister who was sitting across of her but Bekah didn’t care, she continued laughing.

Nana pouted. She couldn’t believe Bekah had exposed her secret about her first kiss with her high school crush, Jessica Jung. Not only did Bekah had to remind her of her embarrassing high school days, Bekah had to reveal that secret in front of her fiancée. Nana turned and faced Lizzy. Lizzy’s face was red and she was grabbing her knife so tightly that her knuckles were turning white.

“Don’t worry babe. I don’t care about Jessica anymore. You’re the only one now. I love you.” Nana whispered into Lizzy’s left ear while making small circles on Lizzy’s back. Lizzy loosened her grip on the knife slightly.

“OMO APPA! LOOK! THE TWO OF THEM ARE SHOWING PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTIONS! APPA! MY EYES! WHERE IS MY GIRLFRIEND WHEN I NEED HER?” Bekah frantically covered her eyes while Jung Ah could do nothing but just facepalm herself. Raina had already left since she had an emergency at her work place. 

“Yah Kim Rebekah! I was trying to calm my fiancé down before she murdered you.” Nana explained but her explanations were ignored because Bekah had shut her eyes tight and covered both her ears.

“Ok kids, since we’re done with lunch, let’s go home.” Jung Ah suggested before nudging her wife’s thighs. Nana then called for the waiter to get the bill and to make payments.

 

*

 

The five of them had gone separate ways. Kahi and Jung Ah had to return to their café to check on things. Bekah went grocery shopping since she wanted to cook a special dinner for her girlfriend. The LiNa couple however, went straight home. Nana was worried that Lizzy might over-exhaust herself and she really didn’t want Lizzy to be in pain.

So the LiNa were just lazing around on the couch, Nana randomly flipping the channels on the tv since there was nothing interesting on. Lizzy was lying down and her head was on her fiancé’s lap.

“Jin~” Lizzy called out while looking up at Nana.

“Hmm?”

“What do you want to name the little one?” Lizzy asked while rubbing her tummy.

“Well… we don’t know little one’s gender so…” Nana trailed off.

“Are you curious?”

“Of course I am!”

“A boy or a girl?”

“I prefer a girl because then she will be as beautiful as her omma.” Nana cheekily replied with a goofy grin on her face.

“But I want a boy! He will be as strong as you and charming just like you!” Lizzy slapped Nana’s lap.

“OUCH! But a girl can be charming and strong too. I mean, I am a girl, Soo Young.”

“But-“

“Let’s get Raina unni to help us. How about we book an appointment with her tomorrow for an ultrasound scan?” Nana suggested and her fiancé could only nod her head before snuggling comfortably and before long, Lizzy fell asleep. Nana grabbed her phone from the coffee table and texted Raina about their appointment tomorrow and lucky them, Raina was available for a quick appointment after lunch.

 

*

 

The next day

 

Lizzy had woken up earlier than Nana and she decided to make breakfast for the two of them since Nana had told her that their appointm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter