Wake up

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “When you wake up, you better remember Lizzy and your child. I just want to see her happy again, Nana.” 

Nana heard what her unni had whispered into her ear. She had wanted to open her eyes, grab her sister’s shoulders and beg her sister to tell her who is Lizzy and what is Lizzy’s relation with Nana. But she couldn’t. Her eyes felt so heavy, she didn’t have enough energy to even lift a finger.

Then Bekah unni’s voice echoed in her head. The phrase, “Lizzy and your child” kept repeating itself that it was starting to hurt the blonde a little.

Lizzy? My child? Nana pondered. Who is Lizzy?

 

*

 

Lizzy slowly crept into Nana’s room. The blonde was still sound asleep and she looked so peaceful as compared to yesterday night when she started thrashing and screaming. Lizzy shivered at that thought. She held her stomach and sat down on the chair that was next to her girlfriend’s hospital bed. 

“Hey Jin.” Lizzy said softly, “Why do you like sleeping so much? Our baby misses you. The little one has been kicking me more often. Don’t you want to feel it? I miss how you spazzed when you felt the baby’s kick. I miss you. Even if you’re mentally 7, it’s ok. As long as you know you’re the father to the child that I am carrying, it’s fine. Jinnie-ya. I miss you.”

 

*

 

Nana heard what Lizzy had said. It got her thinking for a while. She figured out Lizzy is her girlfriend after forcing herself to think and dig for any memories of Lizzy and herself. After what seemed like ages, Nana could finally remember how she met Lizzy and how they became a couple. But the question now is, how did she even get Lizzy pregnant? She couldn’t really remember when or how it happened.

Nana tried to dig for any memories of Lizzy informing her about the pregnancy. She tried and tried and even though the pain was killing her, she tried her best. She didn’t stop until her mind played a memory of her and Lizzy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter