I'm Sorry

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nana hurriedly got into her car, started the engine, locked the doors and off she drove to her home. Within 10 minutes, she was outside her house trying to unlock the door. She quickly went in the house and saw Lizzy crying in living room.

 

The whole house was in a mess. The wooden table in the living room was turned upside down. There were broken pieces of glass on the floor. The pillows of the sofa was everywhere on the floor. Nana didn't even want to see how her room looks like. Probably worse than this.

 

Then it hit her, she didn't prepare before hand what to say to her weeping girlfriend. She mentally slapped herself. Nana carefully walked over to Lizzy who was crying her eyes out into a pillow, wetting it. She embraced the younger girl from behind and held her tight. Hoping that somehow she could convey the message that she was sorry for acting the way she was earlier on.

 

Lizzy turned around and faced Nana. Lizzy's eyes were red and puffy. Her soft, rosy cheeks were wet with tears. Her makeup was ruined and her hair was in a mess (probably because she pulled her hair, Nana thought).

 

Nana wiped away Lizzy's tears that was still flowing with her thumbs.

 

“Soo Young, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to act that way. I was just shocked.” Nana apologized while looking into Lizzy's eyes, to show how sincere she was with apologizing.

 

Lizzy kept quiet and turned her body, again, causing Nana to only be able to see her back.

 

“Soo Young ah~ I know it's my fault. You know? For getting you pregnant, then running away but appa told me that you're carrying a miracle.” Nana s her arm around Lizzy's slim waist and gently rubbed her girlfriend's stomach, “A miracle that only special people will get. Please forgive me baby. I'll take good care of you and the baby.”

 

“Lies.” Mumbled Lizzy but Nana heard it loud and clear and so she tightened her embrace.

 

“Please, I'm begging you, forgive me and believe me.” Without her noticing, she was also tearing up.

 

Feeling her neck wet, Lizzy quickly turned around and looked at Nana who was crying.

 

“Pabo, why are you crying?” Now it was Lizzy's turn to wipe off the tears from Nana's cheeks with her thumbs.

 

“Because Park Soo Young doesn't believe in me.” Nana pouted, causing Lizzy to giggle. Hearing that giggle that sounded like bells, Nana's face lit up.

 

“Am I forgive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter